Maggie and pups latest pics.

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Re: Maggie and pups latest pics.

Post by carolb »

How lovely it has been reading through this post again and seeing the pups and Maggie. Also forgot there were pics of my dearly loved but since departed Robbie and Millie. Happy memories though :2362:
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Lovely to see these pictures again & I don't go on Facebook either as I'm not on but OH is so he'll have to join. Happy birthday to all Maggie's pups I remember the story so well. Still love this site too by the way it holds so many happy memories for me.p

Ann X
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Simbasmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Simbasmum »

It's that time of year - the "puppies" are now SIX YEARS Old, I know time flies
We are still on Gracie, moored in New Mills opposite the marina. Shiva and Simba are both well, loving the walks in New Mills, oncce I get my transplant (still waiting a year on and two years since I started dialysis) we hope to cruise
This is Shiva in his normal, "you have fud, we has no fud" pose
Photobucket wants money to host the photos - I will try and find a solution, I Have posted on the FB group

:2808: to all Maggie's Pups
When one door closes another door ALWAYS opens- and we may never know what the grand plan is, but believe me, the universe will give you everything you deserve if you just have faith. Karma is a beautiful thing.
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

Simbasmum wrote: Photobucket wants money to host the photos - I will try and find a solutions
So good to hear their news. I adopted Lily 6 years ago and remember these pups and their early antics. Would love to see photo - don't do facebook.

I recently posted alternative way of doing photos on here:-

http://www.homealabrador.net/phpbb3/vie ... =2&t=23502

Jane and Lily
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Happy Birthday to all of Maggie's pups, it's good to keep track of how times flies, it certainly doesn't seem 6 years since they were born. Pleased to hear things are ok and you're all enjoying your walks. Really hope you get your transplant soon :love3: Big hugs to Shiva and Simba.
Joan and George x
broadhorizons29
Senior User
Senior User

Post by broadhorizons29 »

Hi everyone, I have Oscar, one of Maggies puppies and cannot believe how fast these 6 years have flown. Lovely to hear from other “Mums” on here and hear about his siblings. I have not been able to access NW rescue on facebook, any ideas please? I am not a technical girl which is a shame as I would love to share photos of my lovely boy. Good luck with your surgery Simbas Mum and glad you are still happy on Gracie.

Best wishes to everyone and many thanks to Glenys and rescue for letting me have the best companion ever in Oscar. He is a superstar.

Lin and Oscardude

:2799: :2379:
broadhorizons29
Senior User
Senior User

Hi again, postscript really, fantastic job you are doing rehoming all the dogs from this latest emergency, truly wonderful. I am sending a cheque as a small help towards what must be a very expensive time!

Lin and Oscar
:love6:
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

I remember Maggies pups too! Glad to hear they are doing well x
Emma
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Also remember Maggie & pups good grief 6 years! Good to hear their news

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Hi Lin & Oscar

Just doing a bit of catching up. Have you found Lab Res on facebook yet? Search Labrador Rescue (North West Area) - hopefully it will appear for you.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
broadhorizons29
Senior User
Senior User

Hi Joe and Hilary, Good to hear from you. Yes I have found NW Rescue on facebook but cant access the content! Duh. I wish I had a computer savvy child at home. I must take my ipad next door and borrow one. Hope that you are well.

Best wishes

Lin and Oscar
:bighug: :2379:
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Hi Lin and Oscar

It's not because you need to join the group is it that you can't access it. I clicked on join and then later you are informed you are a member. (I used Tuppence's name so let Glenys know it was me and she sorted it). Just in case that helps.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma