Pet Drugs online

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Pet Drugs online

Post by Glenys »

I was searching previcox online as we were due to take Nell for her six monthly check so I asked about getting a prescription which is required for online ordering On pet drugs online they are 70 pence each so 30 tablets £21 pounds the prescription for six months is £18.32 for one box of previcox from the Vets £65.08 for 30 tablets = one month for six months tablets for Nell online is £126.00plus £18.32 for the prescription (144.32 ) from the vets would be £390.48 so a large saving so worth a search to see if you can save some money for a dog on regular meds of course the Vets were perfectly happy to provide a prescription which I found was easy to ask and Nell had her checkup too ( 27.61 )

Hope my adding up is correct :rofl:
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Pet Drugs online

Post by coco-bean »

It amazing/shocking what you can save on the internet f1

Prescription apart we pay £38 for royal canin labrador from zoo plus, its £55 in pets at home!!!

I also buy 6pk frontline and 4 drontal XL wormers £48 (ish) from animed direct, it works out at £88(ish) in pets at home!!!

f1
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Pet Drugs online

Post by Morticia1162 »

I concur, we order Lola's propalin syrup through animed direct with script for £22, it's £67 at vets!

We always order food online, it's half the price of pet stores. :1001:
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx