Please pray for Zak

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Please pray for Zak

Post by Melliott »

Hello everyone,

I am posting for Amanda to ask for your healing and prayers for her boy Zak. Zak is little Max's brother and has taken him under his paw since Amanda and Jim lost Milo, less than 12 months ago.

Zak was referred to Liverpool Neurology for a CT scan as his vet suspected horner's syndrome but wanted to rule out middle ear issues, or something more sinister. Amanda has left me know that during the scan and by chance the neurologist found cancer, nothing related to the horner's and nothing to do with the eye issue which was why he had been diagnosed with horner's in the first place. Amanda and Jim are devastated, heartbroken to find that their boy may only have weeks to live.

Please can I ask you to pray and send healing for this special boy who has been so loved all his life, and keep Zak, Amanda, Jim and Max in your thoughts.

I will update you all when I know more.

Thank you all so much, I know how much it will mean to Amanda and Jim.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Please pray for Zak

Post by coco-bean »

Dear Amanda and Jim

I really can't believe what I am reading and just want you to know you are both in my thoughts.

Sending buckets full of positive healing thoughts to Zak and I am thinking of you all

Thankyou Michelle for letting us know
Last edited by coco-bean on 05 Apr 2017, 06:49, edited 1 time in total.
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Amanda Jim Zak Little Max
We pray for you all and send every positive and healing thoughts to you. I just wish I could hug you all right now.
Thinking of you and sending love
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly xx :bighug:
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Dear Amanda, Jim, Zak and Max

I'm so very sorry to read about your lovely boy Zak and sending him buckets of positive and healing thoughts and I sincerely hope and pray that he can keep a good quality of life for as long as possible. I know how devastating this news is for you and can only say that I am thinking of you all and will keep dear Zak in my thoughts and continue to send him healing prayers.

You were so kind to me when George was diagnosed and I'm sending my comforting thoughts to you as I know how loved Zak is and how hard this will have hit you. Take care x
Joan and George x
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Morticia1162 »

Amanda and Jim, you are all in our thoughts, this is devastating news for you all. :blue:

Just hoping Zac remains comfortable for his time with you, I'm sure his remaining time will be filled with love and hugs and licks from Little Max.

So sorry. Xxxx
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Oh no this is very sad news healing thoughts for you all I know how much your boys mean to you xxx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Devastating news, sending lots of healing thoughts and hugs for Zak, thinking of you all :love3:

Jackie x
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

Sending lots of love and healing thoughts at this hardest of times.Gentle hugs for darling Zak. xxx
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Oh Amanda, like Debbie I can't believe what I am reading, I'm so very sorry that you have received such devastating news.
Sending buckets of healing and comforting thoughts to Zak of course and keeping you all in my thoughts.
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Oh No. I can't believe I'm reading this sad news. :cry3:

My heart goes out to you Amanda, Jim and little Max. No dogs could be more loved and doted on than the three beautiful dogs that have been part of your lives for so long. Sad that this has happened so soon after the loss of Milo. Gentle hugs to Zak, and of course the gorgeous Max.

Will be thinking about you over the coming weeks. :bighug: :bighug:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Please pray for Zak - updated 6th April

Post by Melliott »

Hi everyone,

Amanda has let me know that Zak is currently at Liverpool receiving 3 days of intense chemo. He will then receive chemo weekly for 8 weeks, and then fortnightly for 10 weeks. This may give Zak a chance of spending longer with his family who love him so much.

Naturally Amanda and Jim are shattered by this dreadful news. Please keep them in your thoughts, along with Zak and Max too. Zak needs all the healing and prayers you can send him, especially during the next few days.

Thank you so much.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Thank you Michelle for the update, please pass on to Amanda and Jim love from us but especially that our thoughts are with Zak for the difficult days ahead, for Little Max it must be strange not having his big brother at his side, so we send a cuddle to him.
I am sure we are all with Amanda Jim Zak and Max so try to keep strong, difficult I know and I will keep in touch with you Michelle.
Much love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Morticia1162 »

Aw bless him, still in our thoughts and will remain so. Xxxx
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

So very sorry to read this post.

My thoughts are with you all at this gut wrenching time.

Try to stay strong and positive Amanda and Jim. I know, easier said than done but miracles happen and I hope and pray that this is the case for Zak.

:bighug: :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Sorry to hear about the gorgeous Zac healing and love from us all at the farm

Come on Zaccy Mum and Dad and Little Max need you xxxx