More prayers for Little Max - Update 8/6

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Re: More prayers for Little Max - Update 6/6

Post by Joe + Hilary »

So pleased to hear that Little Max has really (by the sounds of it) enjoyed some fish and great that he felt able to wag his tail and kiss the nurse (typical). Really hope he does the same tomorrow and that you can bring him home with you after Zac's appointment, which I hope goes well for him. I can imagine how stressed you both must feel and send you good wishes and positive thoughts for a good outcome with the dogs' treatment. :love3:

Zac :bighug:

Little Max :bighug:

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Oh my that's the BEST news ever - well done Little Max :bravo: your mum and dad are so happy to know your tail is wagging.

Everything here crossed that he continues to improve and can come back home with you and Zac on Thursday and also for the best biopsy results. Sending him buckets more positive and healing thoughts and the same to Zac too.

I'm sure you and Jim must be totally exhausted from all this worry so I'm sending you positive thoughts too, I know it's impossible to think of anything else when our beloved pets are so ill so take care :love3: :love3:
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Amanda Jim Zak Little Max
We are delighted that Max has eaten and seems to be improving, so all crossed that this continues so we are sending love to you all and all the possible positive thoughts to Max. It would be wonderful if he can come home with you all tomorrow.
Hugs for the boys and Amanda Jim take care of each other.
Love Liz and the girls :love2:
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Little Max this is a message for you good boy for eating your fish, wagging that tail and giving kisses too :1951: we are sending more positive healing thoughts from here and hope you get to go home tomorrow :bighug:

Zak stay strong and we are sending prayers and positive thoughts your way too :bighug:

Amanda and Jim we have you in our thoughts also, I can't begin to imagine what you are going through stay strong we are all here :love3: :bighug:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Morticia1162 »

Oh how lovely, what a relief. Onwards and upwards hopefully for everyone. Xxxx
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Thankyou for the much more positive news xx
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Thinking of you all and hoping today goes well.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

Thinking of you all and sending lots of love

:bighug:

Love

Pat, Zach, Jake and Yogi

x x x x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: More prayers for Little Max - Update 8/6

Post by LabLover »

Hi Everyone,

At last our brave little fighter is back home, he looks very thin and like a wounded solider with all is shaved patches and bandage up his tummy.

He's very quiet which can be expected but ate a little fish at dinner. The hard part is going to be when he's feeling better as he's not allowed on the furniture or upstairs for a month so me or his daddy will sleep downstairs with him. He can only have lead walks for a month once his staples are out.

As Zak was there today for chemo they took Max to see him before us and they said they were both so excited to see each other. When they brought Zak into the waiting room Max couldn't stop kissing him and people were going ahhh.

One of the nurses I spoke with yesterday said Max was a little flower and such a lovely boy and I didn't need to worry as he had built up his own fan club, said that doesn't surprise me as everyone who meets him,he steals there hearts.

We are still waiting the biopsy results but for now we are just grateful to have him back home so we can love him and can only pray and hope results will be clear.

Thank you all again for your kinds words and for keeping our beloved boys in your thoughts and prayers it really does mean a lot and depending on how our boys are hopefully we will be able to see some of you at fun day.

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Morticia1162 »

Fantastic news,soooooooo pleased he's home where he belongs, keeping fingers toes and paws crossed here for good results re biopsy. :love2:
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

We are thrilled that you are all home together, I have looked several times this afternoon.
We send you all our love and to both of your gorgeous boys lots and lots of positive thoughts and prayers.
Amanda and Jim keep strong we are all with you.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Brilliant News. You must be so relieved that he is back home with you. Keeping everything crossed that he continues to improve daya by day and that his appetite continues to improve. :lol:

Big Hugs to :bighug: you all.
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Hi Amanda, Jim, Zak and Little Max

I've been checking the site all afternoon so really, really thrilled to read that Max is home, it brought a tear to my eye - what a star he is :1951: Sending Max and Zak more positive and healing thoughts I'm sure that now they are together at home they will both feel a lot better.

I'm just so pleased that Max is such a fighter he just takes everything in his stride, it's no wonder that the vet nurses have fallen under his spell. Everything here crossed for good biopsy results. I think you and Jim deserves a glass of something tonight to celebrate Max's home coming :love3:
Joan and George x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Really pleased to hear that your precious boy is back home where he belongs.

Still hoping and praying that both your boys will be well enough to attend the Fun Day.

Thanks for the update. :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Oh, that's great news Amanda. Bless him, Max is a little trooper, and a real tough little man! So pleased that he's home where he belongs.

Now all we want to hear is that his biopsy results are ok, so keep thinking positively.

Big hugs to you all, and keep the positive news coming! :bighug: :bighug:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x