Margaret Senior

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Margaret Senior

Post by Glenys »

Our good freind Margaret was laid to rest yesterday sadly I could not attend due to personal reasons but I am told there was standing room only which was a lovely tribute for a special person many testaments were given including a wonderful tribute to her Mum by her daughter Amy Doram , Amy had asked for donations in memory to come to rescue which in a great time of sadness means such a lot ,you will have seen reports on here of her lovely dogs who found homes on here or our face book page as pre arranged some very comical updates Like Dolly now Polly going fishing ( Margaret would have found that so funny ) and Guy meeting his new doggy family and TEA and Gaynor all in fab homes. It is always a wonderful thing to have a dog or dogs in our lives , we met through dog shows and Margaret was justly proud of of her lovely Daughter and family and her great dogs. Amy did her Mum proud yesterday a lovely touching send off.

It also struck me that we make lovely friends through our love of dogs some last a lifetime some less so but they enrich our lives for some they are a reason to get up in the morning to enjoy life we are all bound together especially on here as well for the wonderful world of family and dogs and no dog more precious than the ones we take home.

To Amy and Family our thoughts are with you xxx

This lovely floral tribute for Margaret

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Margaret Senior

Post by Liz5353 »

Thanks for that Glenys, I know Margaret was a very good friend of yours and her send off sounded a good one.
I do not know if Les and Joyce ( Cambremar Labs ) were there I may give them a ring later today .
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly x
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Beautiful floral tribute.

Thoughts are with her Family at this very sad time. :love3: :love3:

Kay.xx
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

I am sorry you could not attend your friend Margaret's funeral but from your post she had a good send off and the picture of the flowers is lovely. You are right about dogs bringing people into a friendship and I'm so pleased all your friend's dogs have lovely new homes. It was very good of her family to donate to rescue.

Condolences to Margaret's family

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Joe + Hilary wrote:I am sorry you could not attend your friend Margaret's funeral but from your post she had a good send off and the picture of the flowers is lovely. You are right about dogs bringing people into a friendship and I'm so pleased all your friend's dogs have lovely new homes. It was very good of her family to donate to rescue.

Condolences to Margaret's family

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
four consecutive days hospital appointments for tests sadly which couldn't be rescheduled we were there in spirit Sam and I knew Margaret many years she was full of fun last time I saw her she was bringing Jean ( her friends ) dogs in as she had sadly passed away which was when we discussed that her wish was to do the same for hers should something happen sadly all too soon :cry3: .
Another friend shared a video of her at a party on the bouncy castle this is how we want to member her full of fun and laughing and thoroughly nice.