Party Day enjoy

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Party Day enjoy

Post by Liz5353 »

To everyone going to the Party tomorrow we hope you have a wonderful day and that the weather is kind.
Thank you also to all the people involved in the organisation of this special day, sadly we cannot join you but you will be in our thoughts..
I really do hope we will be able to see some photos.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :2821:
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Party Day enjoy

Post by mollie »

Thank you Liz :bighug: And a big thank you for the wonderful items you have donated. Those coming are in for a treat!

We have been over this afternoon setting up the marquee. The ground is dry :1951: :1951: and the weather forecast is pretty good too.

I know people struggle with getting photos on here, but I will take some and make sure you get to see them...probably have to email them!!

Looking forward to a lovely day tomorrow.
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

We were coming to the Party but had a water leak late last night so had to stay home to sort things out. I hope you all have a fantastic day I was really looking forward to seeing everyone but I suppose it would have been hard not having Gorgeous George there.

I will send a donation for the Party Funds by PayPal Glenys, the whole event sounds wonderful and even though it's a long journey for us we would have been there, I'm so disappointed.
Joan and George x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

JoanG wrote:We were coming to the Party but had a water leak late last night so had to stay home to sort things out. I hope you all have a fantastic day I was really looking forward to seeing everyone but I suppose it would have been hard not having Gorgeous George there.

I will send a donation for the Party Funds by PayPal Glenys, the whole event sounds wonderful and even though it's a long journey for us we would have been there, I'm so disappointed.
Me and Kath (Diesel Kate)missed you Joan. I thought you would be too raw yet to attend.

Hope you got your leak sorted out.

We entered Molly in three classes.......Veterans, Prettiest and lab rescue. Hate to say it, but we got thrown out with the rubbish but, I know, I took the best dog home.

As for Kath, she only went and won Best Lab Rescue, and well deserved too. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves too.

Would of loved to have been there put names to faces and spend a day with lots of beautiful furbabies :1972:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Hi Lins and Kath - I was really looking forward to seeing you all but, obviously, dreading it as well as I knew it would bring back so many memories of the Fun Days with George. The day looks like a huge success and I'm so pleased for all concerned. I had tombola items all ready so I'll keep them for another time.

We haven't been able to mend the water leak problem so we've had to turn the water off until we can get a plumber out, at least we can isolate the water in that part of the house and we can still have water downstairs.

Congratulations to all those who won rosettes and big hugs to those that didn't but as Others have said everyone gets to take the best dog home with them anyway.
Joan and George x
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

JoanG wrote:
We were coming to the Party but had a water leak late last night so had to stay home to sort things out. I hope you all have a fantastic day I was really looking forward to seeing everyone but I suppose it would have been hard not having Gorgeous George there.

Me and Kath (Diesel Kate)missed you Joan. I thought you would be too raw yet to attend.

Hope you got your leak sorted out.

We entered Molly in three classes.......Veterans, Prettiest and lab rescue. Hate to say it, but we got thrown out with the rubbish but, I know, I took the best dog home.

As for Kath, she only went and won Best Lab Rescue, and well deserved too
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

As Lins has said really missed not seeing you. Next Year Keep the plumber handy and we hope to see you.

Lins and I did have giggle going round. We new we didn't stand a chance in fact it might have been the prettiest dog, Megan decided to lie down and having no tail I asked the judge which end she would like to see. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Absolutely Flabbergasted when she won the Best Lab Rescue in fact we both were.

But it was a brilliant day and hopefully made lots of Money.

Also Missed Gary and Jackie not being there. Hope they make it next year. :2783:

I also won a fantastic Raffle Hamper. What wasn't in would be to the point. Thanks to Alfie :1951:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Very well done to everyone, party day sounded fantastic.
Congratulations to all the prize winners in the doggie competitions and congratulations to those who did not win, all good fun.
We are so pleased that everything went so well and that the weather was nice.well done also to winners of prizes on the tombola etc.
Good day had by all by the sounds of things.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :1951: :2379: