Fabulous dog Party

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Fabulous dog Party

Post by Glenys »

Well done Abi and her brilliant team for pulling off which was to be the best event ever so far there was lots going one temptation alley :rofl: where dogs had to go past various treats etc of course some dogs failed with hilarious results Im sure there will be updates on that and there will be pictures later thank you also to Sue at Lancashire Police for their display sadly I missed it as was on Kitchen duty featured a dog from our rescue the lovely Jet now Tank flying the flag for all rescue dogs ( we can and will find the right place ) and making us proud as Her Majesty s police dog and fighting crime keeping us safe xx

Lots of lovely dogs and people there and the sun shone down on us all.

lots of Money raised we are still counting thanks to the generosity of people even some who couldn't come sent donations amazing kindness shown .

We are all humbled by your kindness .

A mention too as my own family ( Craig,Shelly and Tony ) and others helped from putting marquee up the day before and staying to the end to take them down again with working hard the Fryers and Peter helping with the many queues of people for food only in the UK could we sell hot pie and peas and Hot dogs in that heat :rofl:

Well done Marge and her team for the fundraising stalls which were well supported

To all helpers and supporters thank you xx

Glenys

Gina Carol Marge and Carols hubby Justin

If i have missed anyone Ill do a proper post later
chow
New User
New User

Re: Fabulous dog Party

Post by chow »

Well done to all, Fantastic day , Great turn out .
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

We would also like to say very well done to everyone, sounded like a fantastic day.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :1951:
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Well done to everyone involved in what looks like a fantastic day. The photos on Facebook are great, hope someone will be able to post some on here too. I'm a newbie to Facebook, posting photos is apparently so easy but personally I do like this Forum as it's much easier to see the topics and follow the thread through.

I hope you've made lots of money for both charities :bravo: :love3: :lol:
Joan and George x
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

It was a brilliant day!

I just took a few photos, and if I can figure out how to post them on here, I will.

Hopefully those who couldn't make it this year, will be able to come next year.
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Pleased it went well and you all enjoyed yourselves. Temptation Alley sounds brilliant, wish I could have seen that.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma