COCO

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

COCO

Post by coco-bean »

Hi everyone

Just thought I would try and make you laugh :lol: as many of you know Coco has ALWAYS been Mischievous, Kinder absolute angel from 8 weeks old not even had to train her :1951: a couple of weeks ago Kinder caught sight of a sparrow swooping up and down and decided to investigate, well I might as well have not been there she was hypnotist she run the length of two double football fields with me running after her screaming like a banshee :2012: eventually she caught sight of Coco (who was running with me) and stopped so I am a bit weary of where I let her off now......

I only ever let my girls off on fields so I can see them all the time, but COCO seems to of mellowed a bit lately (I thought) so last week walking through woodland I let her off lead and she was an angel trotting along side me..... well done Coco we can do this again another day :2379:

While out this morning we went a different route with a path, Waist high ferns and bushes what could go wrong.......... I let Coco off kept Kinder on her extendable lead (sparrows) Coco decides to run full pelt through the ferns and bushes, Kinder full pelt after still attached to me..... all kinds going through my mind I couldn't see either of them even though I had hold of Kinder. I was screaming like a banshee (AGAIN) thinking I'm going to loose Coco -I'm going to have to let go of Kinder before I fall and break something it only lasted for about 2 minutes and is funny now but not at the time :2012:

I love my girls so much and as much as it's me who needs to chill out I would never forgive myself if they got lost. Or hurt themselves. Think I would be a nervous wreck if I had a dog that went deep into woodland sniffing.

Hope this made you laugh a little bit and just hope nobody was watching :1968: :1966:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Re: COCO

Post by Joe + Hilary »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, it did make me laugh, and bring back a few memories of similar situations both on and off lead. And one of the times I remember being pulled over by my "Gang of Four" in the middle of this hamlet I live in inn front of all the neighbours. Have to admit I had a sense of humour failure.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Morticia1162 »

What is life if you can't be dragged ungainly through undergrowth by a hyper lab? Especially when still attached to her owner? :rofl: :rofl:
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Catching up Debbie yes it did make me laugh and then it reminds you of things that have happened to me, I have been on the ground many a time.
Hope to be in touch this weekend
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

I can just picture it in my head :rofl: :rofl:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

:rofl:
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Yep, I giggled.