When Sally met Mason (Dyson)

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

When Sally met Mason (Dyson)

Post by Melliott »

Hello everyone

Guess what has happened to me? On Saturday my Mummy and Daddy said we were going somewhere special, somewhere I had been before and I was going to like it a lot. Well I kept looking through the window, and even though it was a bit rainy I thought hang on a minute I know this place, those are the happy gates of MKF.

Well Aunty Glenys came to meet us at the gates and Mummy and Daddy were talking about a Hoover....a Dyson Hoover, I thought NO we can't have come all this way for a Hoover. Ah but as you know things are not always as they seem.........this Hoover was in fact a big brown long legged bear who came out of the kennel to meet me. He was quite tall, and wriggly and actually I thought he was quite nice. Well we went into the big field and we ran around for a bit....they was chat amongst the grown ups...and mummy signed some papers and bought one of those lovely poem books that she still can't read without crying.....I definitely recommend your mummy's and daddy's buy one too, Aunty Glenys is very clever you know, she wrote them poems. By the way the calendar is nice too, and the cards, we got lots of goodies.

But the main goodie we walked with through the happy gates is my new younger brother Mason (we couldn't call him the same as the Hoover). We came back all the way in the car together and we were very good. I told Mason what to do when we got home, so he soon got the hang of the sofa, and the big bed oh and he loved sharing my cod loin for tea.....well I wasn't sure but he had been such a good boy I had to share it wit him.

We have been on some nice walks in our woods and Mason is learning to be off his lead. We have had a play with my toys and I am sharing them nicely which meant that mum had lots of mud to clean off the carpet as we played inside and out, well actually outside....then we ran inside, whoops.

Mason seems like a nice brother, I am keeping an eye on him and keeping him in check, I think he will be happy with me and Mummy and Daddy. I think he is helping to mend broken hearts.

Thank you Aunty Glenys and Aunty Carol for letting Mason come to live with us, you are very special ladies and I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me and Mummy and Daddy. Mummy will show me how to put some pictures on here of me and Mason soon, when she gets the hang of the new picture thingy.

I will be in touch.......

Lots of love and licks Sally X
PS Mason said to say hello too
PPS Mason wags his tail a lot, he must be happy, I hope so
Last edited by Melliott on 11 Oct 2017, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: When Sally met Mason (Dyson)

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Sally Mason Mummy & Daddy
Well Saiiy thank you so much for all your exciting news, we send you all our best wishes for a long and happy life with your new brother Mason.enjoy every day.
Love from us
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Aw. What a lovely report Sally. I’ve just read about Merfyn and his new wife, Lucy, and now you have Mason! Lovely start to my day.

Keep us updated, won’t you. We’ve had some lovely tales come from your mummy in the past, and I’m looking forward to reading some more.

:love6:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Sally we are over the moon for you and also your mummy and daddy as we know Mason will help to mend broken hearts.

We love his new name and like you we know Mason will have a wonderful life and will be loved and cherished, wishing you many happy fun times together and look forward to hearing more from you :love6:

Michelle the pic's you sent me of Mason are gorgeous, he is a stunning boy and we know he will make your family feel complete again :love3:

Lots of love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Labs-R-Lovely
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Labs-R-Lovely »

Well hello Sally,
It was so lovely to hear about your new brother Mason. We've seen his picture and he is SOOOOOOOOOO handsome. We love his new name too.

We hope you and Mason have many happy years together and we know that you are definitely helping to bring lots of joy and happiness to your human family.

Love big hugs :bighug: :bighug: and sloppy licks from
Merfyn and my new sister Lucy :love6:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

So glad to read about your new Brother Sally and sharing toys too that is very kind/
another Happy gate story xxxx

Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Oh Mason you are going to have such a happy life with you new Mum & Dad and Sister Sally.

Hearts are meant to be repaired by beautiful big brown dogs. :1972:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
Morticia1162
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Morticia1162 »

This is so heart warming, happy life to all of you. Xx
Lots of love, Janet, Pat, Barney & Lola xxxx
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

These are the very best stories of all. That's why this site is close to my heart and always will be.

Thanks so much for your fabulous story that brought a huge smile to my face Sally. I sincerely hope that you and Mason enjoy a long and happy life together.

At least he was called Dyson, it could have been worse, he might have been called Shark :1967:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Hi Michelle what lovely news for you, Mark and Sally. Don’t think you’ve had a choccy before :2379:

What a handsome young man Mason is. Will look forward to more updates. Have fun...........

Alison x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

:1951: :1951: Oh Sally what exciting news, I bet Mason will keep you on your toes, he has a mischievous face!
Congratulations Michelle, he's a smasher!
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Sally, It was lovely to read of how you went to meet your new brother Mason and how well he is settling in with you and your Mummy & Daddy. You are very good showing him the ropes and sharing your toys. You will have loads of fun together and we are looking forward to reading of some of your adventures and antics. :bighug: :bighug: to both.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Well done Mason you have landed on all 4 paws enjoy your big sister and your fur ever family :bighug: :bighug:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

What lovely news, Sally. So pleased to hear you have a fabulous new brother, Mason. Mummy and Daddy will be so happy, too.
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."