Thank you Glenys, Sam & Carol

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Labs-R-Lovely
Senior User
Senior User

Thank you Glenys, Sam & Carol

Post by Labs-R-Lovely »

Just want to say a massive thank you to Glenys and the team for making my dreams come true, not once, but twice.

I was so heartbroken when I lost my boy Barney in January 2016 and then 6 weeks later, Merfyn came into my life.

It hasn't been easy, as he had so many fears and issues (still has some, but not many any more), but I love him to bits. He was amazing when we were going to see my Mum in the nursing home - so protective of her and so very gentle. Sadly, we lost Mum in April, and he has been such a comfort - he knows when I need cuddles and sloppy licks :bighug:

He truly is, as his collar announces 'Best dog ever' - a match made in heaven (i.e. Malt Kiln Farm)

And now, we have added Lucy to the family and she is just gorgeous (have posted some pics on Facebook). She has settled unbelievably well - just 36 hours in and she and Merfyn are a team - but I wish they didn't play so very rough :rofl:

So, thank you to everyone at MKF for making both me and Merfyn so very happy :love3: :love3: :love3:

Love and hugs from Merfyn, Lucy and me :love6:
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Re: Thank you Glenys, Sam & Carol

Post by Glenys »

So glad all is well she will be a lovely sister to Mervyn xx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

They do a fantastic job, so pleased all is going so well.

Jackie x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

It's great that MKF has worked it 's magic again and Merfyn has a lovely new sister. Super to hear they are getting on so well and enjoying playing together. Have seen the photos on FB and they are lovely. Have fun with them both.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma