Ken

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Debsalabradora1
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Ken

Post by Debsalabradora1 »

sending lots of love and hoping all goes well tomorrow. wishing Ken and his new family happiness by the bucket load
Debs, Millie and Poppy (and Pippi).xx

My dogs, in my heart and mind forever....
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Thinking of dear Ken today and sending him every positive and healing thought for his op and recovery. Wishing him and his new family lots of happiness in the years to come. xx.
Joan and George x
labradora
Senior User
Senior User

Post by labradora »

Keeping everything crossed for Ken the adorable that his surgery goes smoothly today, and that he is able to go home with his lovely new family afterwards to convalesce :love2: .
Linda xx
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Your story was heartbreaking Ken :cry3: you are such a gentle looking boy and didn't deserve what you have had to endure the last 7 years, words fail me as I don't know how any human can treat an innocent animal with such cruelty.

We hope everything goes well today and are so pleased that you have found a new family, new name and start your new life with them today and wish you all many years of happiness together :love2:

Thank you to everyone involved in saving and giving this boy a new life he so deserves :love3:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

All is well Ken now has a new name Fletcher Sam and I took him this morning for his surgery for his poorly tooth and to neuter him and xray hips his hips are not great but not drastic he will have supplements for that he came through that fine we then went back to get him and met his new family at the vets and Ken ( I named him when he came in ) became Fletcher new name new life xx

Be happy Fletcher lovely boy your new home is a new beginning put unhappy thoughts away love and care is on the menu now its what your life will be now and every day xxxx

liz
New User
New User

Re: Fletcher

Post by liz »

Wishing you and your new family every happiness, have a great life.
Liz
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

So So pleased for Fletcher that all went well today and he was able to go off with his new family to a life of love and happiness. xxxxx

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Well Fletcher, love your name , delighted all went well yesterday, but especially pleased that your new life and forever home has began, lots of happiness with your new family gorgeous boy.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
labradora
Senior User
Senior User

Post by labradora »

Wonderful news! Be happy in your new home, Fletcher, surrounded by love and care forever. :love2: :love3:
Love,
Linda xxx
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

So pleased all went well. Really like your new name and wish you and your new family a very long and happy life together.x
Joan and George x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Aw that is such good news :bravo:

Jackiex
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Such wonderful news, made my day.

Fletcher your life now begins, no need for the past, just the future with your new family. Be happy, enjoy every day as we know you will.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

:love2: Onwards and upwards Fletcher, it's your time to shine............
be happy x
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart