Can we find a happy ending ?

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Can we find a happy ending ?

Post by Glenys »

We have had some very sad news :blue:
Paisley aged four who was homed some weeks ago and needed vet treatment as he was very neglected ...:. Well he found a lovely home
We had shattering news poor Paisley is going blind and the logistics of his new family being able to provide the care for him in untenable which we understand.

We are hoping someone will be able to offer this lovely boy a home
Living with a dog with limited sight is doable he enjoys life , his life may not be very long compared to some but he loves his walks children etc he loves life ok dogs .
We are happy to discuss his needs
Can we get him this forever home ?. The full backing and support from rescue is a given and he can stay in his current home till we await our miracle.

Bless him
:cry3:

Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Can we find a happy ending ?

Post by Melliott »

Oh how very sad, poor Paisley, I am praying that his miracle home will come along soon. He looks such a loving lad and deserves a chance.

Good luck young man, we hope your miracle is just around the corner.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

So sad for Paisley and for his new owners, I'm sure it was a hard decision for them but it must be better for Paisley if he goes to a home who are ready and able to deal with his condition. Wishing dear Paisley the very best of luck and a new loving home in the very near future.

Where I used to live there was a totally blind young Jack Russell, when we passed his house with my lab he would bound down their drive barking his head off (there wasn't a fence or gate) but he would stop on the edge of their land. He never came off their drive and it was a long time before I even realised he was blind with no sight at all. He was happy, walked on a lead in front of his owner like any other dog. Don't know if this is typical but he seemed to think I'm here and I'm going to enjoy my life!!!
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Paisley you are such a handsome boy, I feel so sad for you and your dad and Mum, we send you lots of love and good luck wishes for a really good outcome and the perfect forever home will be there for you very very soon.
:bighug: from us to you.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

That is really sad, is there any treatment available for him that would help or slow down the condition?

Jackie x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

This is so very sad and Paisley you are so handsome and have such a gentle looking face, we feel for you and your current family and are keeping everything crossed someone out there will have the perfect forever home for your needs :bighug:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Dearest Paisley, what a lovable smiley guy you look. We have fingers and paws crossed that your new forever home is just around a very small corner. Lots of your Aunties and Uncles on here have said you will be fine to look after and will be able to have fun. We think of you and hope for good news for you every day, gorgeous boy. :love2:

Hilary, Rowley & Douma