Goodnight and God Bless Our Beloved Zak

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Goodnight and God Bless Our Beloved Zak

Post by LabLover »

Hi Everyone,

This is so hard to write but just wanted to let you all know our beloved boy suddenly took a turn for the worse late last night and when the vet came to see Zak at home they said it looked like he'd had a possible internal bleed. So we had to make the heart breaking decision to let Zak go to the bridge sooner than we had hoped but at least he didn't suffer.

Thank you Zak for giving us nearly 13 wonderful years, like Milo and Little Max you have left a huge hole in our hearts and you will always be in our hearts and never forgotten.

Good night and god bless we love you all and at least you are all reunited together again. We will always love and treasure the happy memories you have left us with.

Until we meet again look after each other, we miss you.

Lots of love

A heartbroken mummy and daddy xxx

We would also like to thank you all for the kind words and support received at this difficult time.
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Goodnight and God Bless Our Beloved Zak

Post by Liz5353 »

Dear Amanda and Jim
I am devastated for you at the very sudden loss of your beautiful boy Zak, I can imagine how sad and heartbroken you are feeling.
Your 3 beautiful boys are reunited once again, run free together at the bridge,
Sending our love to you at this extremely sad and difficult time
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

So very sorry to hear this sad news. I know you must be heartbroken and can only send you my love and caring thoughts.

With all my love

Pat xx
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Amanda and Jim,

Tears here for you. :cry3: Can only imagine your heartbreak, and my heart goes out to you. The end of an era for you and three of the most gorgeous boys anyone could ever have the privilege to be mummy and daddy to.

Milo, Zak and Max are back together again, having had lives that were completely filled with love, devotion and happiness.

I know you will cherish the memories along with all of us here on the Forum, who knew your stunning trio so well.

Big big hugs from us....
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

So very sorry Amanda and Jim, to hear about your special boy.

Sending big hugs and thinking of you.

Alison x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Dear Amanda and Jim,

We were devasted to hear the news you have had to say goodbye to your beautiful handsome boy after such a journey these last 6 months. A journey you all went through together, where he knew you were always by his side, fighting his corner, and doing all you could for him, loving him every minute of every day and treasuring every precious moment you shared.

Never forget how much Zak loved you, how he knew you were the best mummy and daddy he could have wished for, never forget the memories he left you with, ones that we know will live on in your heart forever. We know those memories will guide you through the heartbreak you are feeling, and one day they will help you smile again.

We are thinking of you.

Sending lots of love and hugs

Michelle, Mark, Sally and Mason

XXXX
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Dear Amanda and Jim

So so sorry for the loss of beautiful Zak, thinking of you both at this time.

Your boys had the best ever home and mum and dad, they are now running free and looking after each other

Sending love and hugs to you both from here :cry3: X
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
autumndays
Senior User
Senior User

Post by autumndays »

Dear Amanda and Jim,

My heart goes out to you on reading this news. Your boys had the best mum and dad that anyone could wish for and must have returned your love a hundred fold. Now the three bruvs are reunited and pain free.

Take care of yourselves at this difficult time,

Love from Paul and Skye
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Dear Amanda & Jim, I am so sorry to read you have lost your Darling Zac and am heartbroken for you. I can only echo what people have said above. Thinking of you at this time.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Dear Amanda and Jim,

I am so very sorry to hear your devastating news. Once more, I can only echo the above. My heart goes out to you.

Run free at the bridge dear Zak together with Milo and Max :love2:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Dear Amanda and Jim I'm so sorry to read about your beloved Zac I know how devastated you will be. Zac had a wonderful life with you and his two brothers, he couldn't have had a better home. The three musketeers are now reunited and having fun once again at Rainbow Bridge and I hope all the happy memories they made with you will help you smile when you remember them all together.

My heart goes out to you it's just so sad.
Run free dear Zac - the Three Musketeers reunited forever :love2: :love2: :love2:
Joan and George x
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

I am so so sorry to hear your news its been a terrible year for you both and pain must be so bad please try and console yourself that at least they are together again pain free and young at the bridge

anne
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Dear Amanda and Jim

I am truly sorry to read that you have now lost beautiful Zak too, what an awful time for you I am in tears as I type as I can feel your pain. Sending you both lots of hugs and I hope in time you will remember the happy times you had together. I am hearbroken for you both.

Run fee at the bridge Zak sweetheart.

Jackie x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Oh Amanda, I'm so, so sorry to read your sad news, I had been wondering about Zak and was just about to reply to your earlier post when I noticed this thread.
What can I say......I can only imagine how devastated you must be, you've had such a dreadful time over the last year or so and I know nothing will ease your pain at the moment.
You'd fought so hard for Zak as you did for his brothers and your boys couldn't have had more love or a better life than you gave them.
Hold on to those special memories of the good times with Zak.
Sleep tight handsome :love2:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Dear Amanda and Jim,

So very sorry to read of your loss of Zak .My thoughts are with you both at this very sad time.

Run free at the bridge Zak reunited with Milo and Max. :love2:

Kay.xx