Another miracle needed

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Another miracle needed

Post by Glenys »

We need a Christmas Miracle ! over a month ago a Labrador was found when she appeared down the lane then at the front of patio doors at a secluded house in Cheshire and in spite of extensive searches on the internet etc she still has not been claimed sadly the family looking after her cannot keep her she is about 8 years old has had puppies recently is unspayed could have been dumped by the owner this dog is emotionally unhappy after a long chat .... it seems she had a few accidents in the house and whilst she is still in the house she isnt taken into the living area she is now reluctant to eat when the warden signs off on her on Wednesday she will come under our care and protection and we can crack on with turning her sad face into a happy one and bringing the light back into her eyes , she will have everything we can do for her and then some more , what we need is a foster home who will work with us on this she is a gentle soul she is ok with dogs not very big I am waiting for photos which I will post soon help us please to help this girl all her fees will be covered by rescue oh yes ....she has no name so as its Christmas her Name will be Santa for now

pictures soon xx
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Another miracle needed

Post by Melliott »

Poor girlie, I would guess she has been dumped, but I pray this is the start for her, a new life around the corner, with all the love in the world to make her eyes light up once again.

Bless her she sounds like an angel to me.

Good luck sweetie, MKF will work its magic, I feel sure.

Love and hugs

Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

We feel very sad for this lovely girl, so let’s hope that a lovely home can be found for her and she gets the love of a forever family. All paws crossed for you and hopefully soon you will be happy and settled. Good luck lonely girl, sending :bighug: from us to you.
You will be in a safe place very soon and a new home as soon as possible
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly xx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Hope this girl has arrived safely today. Bless her makes me very sad when I read about cases like this I just don't know how anyone can do this kind of thing.

Jackie x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

I know some on here don't do Facebook but I've read on there that poor Santa passed away before she could get to Glenys.

Run free dear Santa xx
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello Joan
I have just read your post about poor Santa, I do not do f/b do you know anymore about this poor girl.
Sleep tight darling Santa, please will one of our boys or girls take care of her.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Oh no that is made me so sad. Any more news on how this happened as I don't do FB either. Run free sweet one, I only wished you had known what it was liked to be loved and wanted :cry3:

Jackie x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

This is the message Glenys posted on the Facebook site, I'm sure she won't mind me passing it on to the Forum members on her behalf.

It is with great sadness that we have to report that Santa the Labrador has passed away today.
All was in place for her to come and she even had a forever foster in place with a new brother.
She had recently had puppies at approximately 8 yrs and it seems that the vet check didn't reveal the extent of her condition and her sadness this can be many reasons a pyometra or tear in the uterus. She was put to sleep on vets advice today before we were able to legally step in. I am sure it was best she shouldn't suffer.

So our Christmas miracle didn't happen we will never meet her or know her true story.

Thank you to all who offered her a place in their hearts and especially Lisa Bee who passed on the sad news to me and Nicki Paisley her new prospective Mum.

Night Night Sleep Tight gentle girl. At peace now xxx - feeling emotional.
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Joan thank you very much for the info.
I feel very sad.
Love Liz x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Oh dear I am so very upset to read this, what's more because she will never know what it's like to have a loving home.

Bless you sweetheart.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

This is so very sad but at least the poor girl is now at peace.

Bless you sweetheart, so wish you could have had the chance to enjoy the rest of life knowing what it was like to have been loved and cared for.
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Thanks Joan very sad about this though. Poor girl xxx