The roundup of the year

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

The roundup of the year

Post by Glenys »

Well I am going to say this I am happy to welcome a new year its been a very strange year in lots of respects
I have only one of our beloveds left ( Betty) she misses her little family

So this is from Betty

Dear everyone My Mum and Dad have had some sad times this year one Day Gollie said Goodbye Then Nell Then my bed buddy Patty pug she could be bossy but we loved each other we had lots of adventures together visits to our Happy house in Silverdale in our life we saw Shelly grow up and be a Mummy we saw new babies arriving here ( I sometimes took to my bed ) First baby was Anthony then Elouise then twins Bobby and Lottie these are called baby grands ..... then a big surprise Mum got a second Grandaughter after 22 years shes called Annie Jane or Princess Annie :2799: then I was on my own with a looney called Bear who just arrived one day and now he has grown so big :1001: he isn't even one year yet :2379: Mum says he will never ever Be Gollie part of her heart is already taken up but he will be a good boy when his brain grows to match his brawn she says also that when a labrador comes along who needs love that noone wants then we will be all happy again but she will know when the time is right and that time is quite yet.

Here I am at Christmas and I am definitely the Boss dog .

This is Bearsy ( but enough about him )

Happy new year to all Love from Betty xxx

and all at MKF
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Re: The roundup of the year

Post by Melliott »

Happy New Year Betty to you and your Mummy and Daddy and to Bear too, we hope you have a Happy 2018 you deserve it so much.

Lots of love

Michelle, Mark, Sally and Mason XXXX
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Happy New Year Betty and also Bear.

Glenys wishing you and Sam a happier & healthier 2018, like us not a good year and still hearts are left empty even with new babies but they do help and wow can't believe how Bear has grown.

The lab you choose that comes in to help complete your family again will be one lucky boy or girl.

Love Amanda, Jim & Fynley xxx
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Happy New Year Betty, you'll certainly have your paws full in 2018 teaching young Bear all the things he'll need to know as he passes his first Birthday. Please say Happy New Year to him from me too.

Glenys and Sam you have had a very difficult year which you have battled through and I sincerely wish you both a much happier and, above all, a very healthy 2018.

Thank you for all your support, you deserve the best in this coming year.
Joan and George x
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Dear Betty,
you, Mum and Dad have had a very sad year losing such special companions, it must seem very strange for you.
I bet Bear is a bit of a big boisterous handful but I'm sure Bear knows you're still the Boss dog. I think you're wise to take to your wonderful bed on occasions, as 'grande dame' of the establishment, keeping an eye on everyone in comfort is your prerogative :1968:
Wishing you all a happier 2018
:s19:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello.Betty
It is really lovely to hear from you and what a caring girl you are, we wish you a very Happy New Year and also to Bear, please pass on to Dad and Mum our best wishes for 2018.
Love from us
Liz Shelly. Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mcca »

dear betty you write a lovely update
happy new year to you all

anne and bess
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

Dear Betty

Thank you for the update. Your bed looks very grand - quite right for the lady of the house!

Best wishes to you and Bear

from Lily (and Mummy Jane)