Meet Fynley

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Meet Fynley

Post by LabLover »

Hi Everyone,

Well having chatted to Michelle yesterday hopefully, I should be able to post some pics of our new boy. Fynley has been with us 4 weeks and is now 12 weeks old. He's so loving and very chilled and would lay on his back for hours having his tummy tickled, he really is helping to mend broken hearts and has made our house feel like a home again. We went to our first training class last night and not sure who was more tired me or him. He is very clever and already with distraction comes to recall, sits, fetches, goes into down, waits and also now sits at the kerb without being told. Although he does have a naughty half hour at some point during the day where he will bite your feet or try swinging off the bottom of your dressing gown but as Jim tells me he is a puppy after all and lots of learning to do.

Hope this works

Fynley watching Paul O'Grady, he cant take his eyes off it

With his posh neckerchief off his Uncle Alex

Naughty moment

Xmas pics

Love Amanda, Jim and Fynley xxx
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Meet Fynley

Post by Melliott »

Hello Fynley, what a beautiful boy you are. I love all your pictures and am so pleased that Mummy understood my instructions LOL.

You really have landed on all four paws coming to live with Mummy and Daddy, they will love and cherish you forever and I can already see you have started to mend broken hearts. I know that Milo, Zak and Max would be so proud of you and what you have achieved so far in such a short space of time. I understand from Mummy that you are such a good boy and are learning every day, it's good that you have little mischievous moments as I am sure it makes Mummy and Daddy smile, and who could fail to smile when looking at you, you really are adorable.

Welcome to your wonderful life Fynley, we look forward to reading all about your adventures.

Lots of love and Hugs,

Michelle, Mark, Sally and Mason XXXX
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

He is gorgeous :love2: xx
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Oh my Amanda and Jim what a little stunner :love5: :love5: he looks quite a calm chap as you've been able to take some fantastic photos of him, lots of pups that age are just a blur in most photos. He's going to have such a wonderful life with you and bring so much happiness back into your home. Max, Zak and Milo will be looking down smiling knowing Fynley will help to mend your broken hearts.

I think when you have a real baby puppy after having older dogs it does come as a bit of a shock as I remember having to switch on the eyes in the back of my head again and make sure the rooms are puppy proof all the time. They are such fun though and Fynley sounds as if he's going to be easy to train as he's picked up so much so soon.

Please keep the photos coming we get so few puppies on here (or photos for that matter) it's been a pleasure to read your post and I wish you all a very Happy and Fun New Year :2362:
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Oh Fynley what a beautiful boy you are, and sounding extremely clever.
We are so pleased that you are helping Daddy and Mummy smile again and I am sure you will keep them on their toes!!
I know you will have a wonderful life.
Lots of love from us
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly xx
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

He is just adorable.

Thank you so much for sharing, and for mastering the photos - well worth the effort.

Jane and Lily
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

Utterly gorgeous and clever too. Wow xxxxxx

Love

Pat, Zach, Jake and Yogi
xxxx
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Hi Amanda and Jim

How beautiful is Fynley :bighug: I look forward to seeing him grow too :love3:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

Glad you managed to post the pics Amanda.....you’ve raised a few smiles!
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Amanda he is just gorgeous, brings back memories of when we first got Maggie which will be 13 years ago on 15th January.....she looked just like that, chocolate Lab puppies are just gorgeous. I know you will enjoy and cherish him forever he is a lucky boy.

Jackie x
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

He's incredibly gorgeous! I'm sorry I didn't get to post about the loss of your beloved boys, felt for your very much. I hope this beautiful little lad brings you both much happiness, he's fallen on his paws having you for his family x
Emma
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your kind post and glad you think like us , although we maybe biased that Fynley is adorable and certainly is helping mend broken hearts with out a doubt.

He really is a character and became known as Andrex Fynley this weekend running off with the toilet roll from the cloakroom :1966:

Feel sure there will be more antics and pics to share in the future :1967:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

LabLover wrote:Hi Everyone,
He really is a character and became known as Andrex Fynley this weekend running off with the toilet roll from the cloakroom
And there was me thinking that this only ever happened in the advert. Not heard of one doing it for real.

Go Andrex Fynley - enjoy life and bring more smiles to your Mummy and Daddy.

Lots of love from

Jane and Lily
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

OMG

He is absolutely Beautiful. Those eyes :bighug: :1972: :love2:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Absolutely gorgeous!
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart