Polly and Bonnie update

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Polly and Bonnie update

Post by Liz5353 »

Hello all
Thank you for your support in recent weeks.
Polly was at the vets on Wednesday and was given the all clear after her dental work.
Bonnie was there again on Tuesday for a third blood test, we got the results on Thursday,, some things were slightly better, some about the same, so she will stay in Previcox as she is walking better, and has started on the supplement Denamarin to help her liver. Bonnie does need dental work doing but I feel just for the moment I will leave this, she is happy and doing well.
Love from us
Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Polly and Bonnie update

Post by JoanG »

Hi Liz and all the girls :1972: so pleased to read that Polly was given the all clear and that her dental work is all finished.

Also pleased to hear that Bonnie's blood results are better overall and that her new meds should help her liver. Perhaps if this new regime does help her liver she could have her dental work done some time in the future. I totally agree if she's happy and doing well leave it for now and just see how she goes.

Big hugs to all four girls from me and these :love3: are for you Liz I know how much these vet visits worry us, particularly as our labs get older.
Joan and George x
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Hi Liz,

So pleased to read that Polly's dental work is all finished and that she has been given the all clear.

Also good news that some of Bonnie's results are a little better than last time and agree that if she's happy to leave the dental work for now. Fingers crossed the new Med's will also help Bonnie's liver.

Please give all your girls :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

These are for you :love3: as know it must have been a worrying time for you.

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Good to hear that both girls are doing nicely Liz and hopefully Bonnie will also see some benefit from the supplement.
:bighug: big hug each,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Pleased to read your two girls are doing ok after recent trips to the vet and various treatments.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Pleased all is going well Liz, they are a worry when they get older, it is a fine balance with the medication too, you fix one problem to sometimes find you have created another!

Jackie x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Big hugs for your girls Liz, its so hard when they get older and vets visits become even more of a worry - glad both girls are doing well.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home