Update twenty dogs rescue

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Update twenty dogs rescue

Post by Glenys »

SUNDAY Part two rescue five more of the 20 dogs thankyou you Craig and Abi
And Claire also with Gina five more dogs very traumatised these dogs and puppies-still being assessed pups are learning day by day adults will take longer Baby steps into a new life , all new experiences to them some needing vet treatment
More updates as they happen
Great work by the team
As tough as we are more tears

This is the pic when the dogs were collected yesterday they were very frightened we will be organizing a vet inspection asap in this 1st one is in my car there are also black females ,black male and yellow male so its slowly again baby steps to reassure them they are safe with us second pic is one of the youngsters ( first Five ) learning to trust with Gina at MKF I'm sure Abi will update on the one they have taken home and her progress within her crew

I wanted to say this is a big rescue for us we are committed to take another five this week but are full at the moment any donations would be appreciated to help as all dogs need neuter vaccinated flea and worm and also two have severe allergies

( tuesday )
Todays update

Firstly a massive thank you to all who donated yesterday it was amazing over £1500 raised in a day fabulous! I will get to contact by emails very soon at the moment not enough hours in the day just so you know we are are overwhelmed with kindness shown .

Today: work starts on building up trust with Sam, me ,Carol and Gina and matching names and chip numbers to the dogs possibly one going to a home fingers crossed hopefully asses and then we can get our Vets in possibly tomorrow be assured of our best efforts today . To clear up yesterdays mistake our webby Ian reminds me of the correct web address ;) ;)
busy day ahead xxx

PS no idea how the dogs washing machine is still going its old and its on all day especially at the moment yesterday was cash and carry stocking up dogs food washing power ................ oh and Wine :lol:
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Update twenty dogs rescue

Post by Joe + Hilary »

I think you deserve the wine! A big one!

Hilary, Rowley & Douma xxxxxx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Update twenty dogs rescue

Post by jackie »

Oh my goodness haven't been on here for a while so bit of catching up to do. You have your hands full Glenys, those poor dogs it is so sad. Thank you for helping them you are a pretty amazing bunch :love3:

Jackie x