Day 8

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Day 8

Post by Glenys »

Day 8 report a really positive sign than some of the babies may go saturday Thats Kizzy Coffy and maybe Lacey pictured below . A flicker of lovely light near the beginning of the end tunnel is Dexter this dog has been petrified from shaking so bad trying to make himself invisible wetting himself and for days too scared to come out the slightest sound even birds singing and chirping was scary for him his face when he first saw the birds if I could just have pictured that was incredible .
They still come out like sheep follow the leader today albeit a small tiny step he, Dexter touched kennel Sams hand with his nose tear jerking stuff and ever so brief a nanno second of hope but progress just the same.
Honey is still not at that stage but we may have some better news sunday
Everyone has been so kind .
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts xxx

Lacey

Honey

Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Day 8

Post by Joe + Hilary »

You are all doing a wonderful job with these dogs, it must be distressing and heartwarming at the same time. I wish you continued success with these and the others. It's great to see them gradually going off to new homes.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Bless them, they're beautiful.
Great to read of even tiny progress, your achievement is amazing and literally life changing for these guys,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

I don't know all the details of this, not being on FB but from reading on here, it's been a huge rescue. I'm sure for these beautiful dogs their lives are now just beginning. Well done to all involved in this x
Emma