Honey update

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Honey update

Post by Glenys »

Honey from Big Rescue
At the beginning we would not have thought we would see this happy picture :love6:
From Gillian :
Hopefully we will have some more from the beach this week.
I think some of the hardest things for these dogs is not knowing how to play and not understanding other dogs body language or warning signals, hopefully my lot are helping with that. When I let them outside she will jump on or over Dora who is a big black 12 year old, hard to think she was too scared to go out.
I have her on a stretchy lead from her harness that is attached to a waist band plus the slip lead and she trots along in front. When I let her off if I keep walking she actually stays closer to me than if she was on the lead even with the others playing. I have to stand still for her to be brave enough to investigate her surroundings. Once she gets her confidence I think she will be charging around with the others. Peppa is great to walk her with as they are similar in size and age plus Peppa loves water.
Gill x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Honey update

Post by Joe + Hilary »

It's so lovely to read how well Honey is doing. Gill is brilliant with her, the other dogs must be good for her also. Honey must think all her Christmases have come at once.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma
broadhorizons29
Senior User
Senior User

Post by broadhorizons29 »

Fabulous to get this update. Have a long and happy life Honey. Well done Gill.

Love
Lin and Oscar
:bighug: :2379:
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Wonderful update and so lovely seeing Honey enjoying life, goes to show what can be achieved with some TLC :love2:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

This is a lovely update on beautiful Honey, we are really thrilled that she is doing so very well.
New adventures all the time.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly x :bravo:
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

The good news just keeps on coming doesn't it. Lovely to read!
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart