Latest update "big rescue"

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Latest update "big rescue"

Post by Glenys »

We can now announce that the dogs we were worried about that remain in that house where 16 dogs were signed over over to us in January known as the "big rescue" the situation is now resolved .
Today the dogs were checked on and what we did not know was they were in fact visited and inspected weeks ago by the RSPCA advice was given and acted upon so today we know advice which was given had in fact been complied with and the 14 dogs ranging from 17 years to 4 years are now spayed etc
We have to thank all involved with our "big rescue" we changed the lives of 16 dogs between us all.
If we had been notified that the visit happened weeks ago then it would have been appreciated by the many people who have followed the story .
The book isnt quite closed yet because we are still happy to help the owners should they need us at any time in the future and also we do not and never have judged people for loving their dogs even when in fact they cannot cope at least they gave us 16 dogs freely .
We are now going to continue helping as many dogs as we can which is our aim.
Thank you also to the kind Lady from RSPCA who rang me today I raised the subject of lack of communication but happy with the outcome.
Glenys , Sam and Team
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Latest update "big rescue"

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Thanks for continuing to be concerned for them Glenys, I am so pleased that you eventually found out things had improved for the ones still at home.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma