Daisy's Pupdate

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Daisy's Pupdate

Post by Glenys »

From Abi :

Momma Daisy and pups are all doing well pups are all gaining weight nicely and are forever eating with a bit of sleeping thrown in.
Daisy is being an amazing mom. When she was scanned they confirmed she was underweight, so now it's super important she eats well, not only for the pups but for herself too!
I've made myself a bed next to her whelping box, on a memory foam dog bed (thanks Gina) and a sleeping bag. It's actually really comfortable Daisy gets me up in the night if she needs the loo and for a sneaky meal but also at about 4/4.30 she comes and gets into bed with me and has cuddles
I can honestly say, hand on heart, I can't fault this gorgeous girl. She lets us help her with her babies and make sure the smaller ones get a good feed when the cheeky chunkies try to push them out the way. She carefully watches my every move when I weigh them each day but doesn't get worried and gives them a good wash when she gets them back. She lets me wash her undercarriage and feet after going in the garden and if I'm too slow she sneaks passed me and opens the stair gate back to her precious babies and makes sure they are ok

Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Daisy's Pupdate

Post by Liz5353 »

Thank you Abi it is lovely to see the pups and hear how well beautiful Daisy is, she sounds like a great mum.
So very well done to you, quite a task you have, thank you from us.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :bighug:
Blackdog
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post by Blackdog »

Abi you are a star, It cant be easy but your dedication shines through.

What a good girl Daisy is too, still a youngster herself but still being a lovely mum.

You all deserve a round of applause.

:bravo: :bravo:
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Thank you Abi for taking such wonderful care of Daisy and her pups, it can't be easy with your own doggy babies to look after as well, you are a star :bravo:

Lovely to read mum and pups are doing well and that Daisy is a wonderful mum given that she's only a baby herself :bighug:
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.