From Glenys

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

From Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Tomorrow will mark fifteen years at Malt Kiln Farm
And for me 25 years in rescue .
We moved here 7th April 2003 it was like entering the unknown it was risky as we gave up a lot of things including a secure home and this wasn't secure as it's on lease
No fencing ,no kennels it's quite a story but do we regret it ? Not at all and thanks to volunteers past and present wonderful supporters We estimate over 5000 dogs have been here and gone through the happygate to new and wonderful lives there's no better thrill than to know the dogs are happy relayed in many pictures letters and updates

Hopefully we can continue with the work, we have a great unselfish team.

I'm sure Sam had great. Plans for his retirement in 2004 but it just didn't happen

Please raise a glass to us tomorrow xxx

Glenys &Sam xxxx
Love and hugs xx
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: From Glenys

Post by Liz5353 »

Glenys and Sam
Congratulations on your 15th anniversary of being at Malt Kiln Farm, but especially for all the wonderful work that you have done and are doing for all the beautiful Labrador’s past and present. With the help of your willing team and each other your achievements are amazing, thank you and on a personal note thank you for our gorgeous Bonnie.
Thinking of you, I will raise a glass this evening, it will be a soft drink, I am on a dry spell AGAIN!!
Much love
Michael Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2: :2811:
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

Glenys and Sam

Thinking of you today as you celebrate 15 years at Malt Kiln Farm :2811:

Thank you for 15 years of true dedication, love and care as without you both there would be a lot of labs not here today.

We will raise a glass or two to you both tonight :love3:

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Congratulations on so many years and so many lucky dogs you have rescued over the year# :love3:

I’m raising my glass right now. :drunken:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Hi Glenys and Sam

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this remarkable achievement and amazing love for dogs.

Will raise a belated glass tonight to you both and to all the lucky dogs you’ve helped.

Alison x
:love6: :love3: :1966:
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

:1972: Congratulations on all that you both have achieved over the last 15 years - so many people will be grateful, so many dogs the happier for your intervention and help.
Thank you doesn't seem quite enough, :love3: :love3:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart