advice for seat covers

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

megrescue
Advanced User
Advanced User

advice for seat covers

Post by megrescue »

can anyone recommend any good covering back seat and front seat covers that can be washed and that stay in place. i am changing my car today and i have tried a hammock before but my Rosie always seems to get on the little bit of seat that isnt covered or it moves as she jumps in. i also have my grandchilds seat on the back seat.im also hoping to get one of the drying coats i havnt had one before but thought that may help as well.Any advice would be very much appriciated. :2379:
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Re: advice for seat covers

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Hello, am just catching up so a bit late with a reply. I have bought quite a few dog things from Orvis. Have just bought a hammock cover. They are expensive but good quality. They do make a hammock cover with side bits to cover that edge of the seat where they jump in. It's not the one I've bought but does lok quite good. So far the "clips" that fasten around the headrests are holding up to my two jumping in and moving about. I always find those fail quite early. Underneath my orvis cover I have one with an elasticated edge around the seat. I think I got it from "Over the top" and it is I think for the make of my car, so the measurements are different depending. It's not bad but not good enough to not need something on top.

Hilary, Rowley & Douma