Sad news from the Daisy family

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Sad news from the Daisy family

Post by Glenys »

Its with sadness we have to tell you that two of Daisy's puppies have passed away at just four weeks they couldn't have had better love and care with Abi and Craig who are heartbroken.

Basil and Bertie now laid to rest at the farm I am sure My Old girl Mattie will keep them safe..... all together forever xxx

Sleep tight xxx
1 kim
New User
New User

Re: Sad news from the Daisy family

Post by 1 kim »

So sorry to hear this, it is devastating, R I P little ones x
Patmar
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Patmar »

So sad for everyone concerned. My heart goes out to Abi and Craig so upsetting for them.

Just want to say thank you to Abi and Craig for caring for and giving those babies so much love.

With Love

Pat xx
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

So very sorry to read of the loss of Basil and Bertie,they will have had the best of care and oodles of love so really feel for Abi & Craig and the extended team also.
Thinking of you all,
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

So sorry to read this sad news and know Basil and Bertie couldn't have been more cared for, than by Abi and Craig and know they must be heartbroken.

Thinking of you all and know Mattie will now have taken them under her wing at the bridge.

Love
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

We are so very sad for you all, Basil and Bertie, beautiful boys, so well cared for, sleep tight .
Abi and Craig, thinking of you at such a sad time, thank you for all your very hard work .
The puppies are all so beautiful and so is their Mum Daisy.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Abi and Craig you must be heartbroken on the loss of little Bertie and Basil especially after all the excellent love and care you have been giving these puppies. I know you have to be strong as the other pups and Daisy still need you to be there for them but take care of yourselves too this has been a real roller coaster ride for you both.

I'm glad little Bertie and Basil will be together forever at MKF and although their lives were short they experienced nothing but love and will now always be remembered in the garden. I'm sure Glenys will plant something lovely in their memory.

Run free little ones :love2:
Joan and George x
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

Run free, sweet Basil and Bertie. Far too short a life but one which was filled with love every day. xx
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Run free sweet Basil and Bertie :love2: :love2: taken far too early :blue:

Big hugs to Daisy and the rest of the pups

So sorry Abi & Craig and everybody involved so so sad :cry3:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three