Lets get back on track

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

autumndays
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Lets get back on track

Post by autumndays »

Glenys wrote:This site forum is too quiet we need to get back to how we used to be ......
Also welcome dog friendly Holidays
If anyone fancies Northumberland I've just added The Trap Inn to the dog friendly holidays section.

Paul and Skye
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Lets get back on track

Post by Joe + Hilary »

I'm also guilty of not posting on here for ages and having given up and gone to FB just to keep up with people's doggy news, tips etc. (was never ever going to bother with it). I still check in here and read the posts but do miss the way it used to be. I used to log in even if late at night to get my fix, and felt as though we were a happy supportive gang. As far as post from me go, life is so quiet there's never anything to report, and certainly nothing good. I haven't got round to trying a new system I've noted from someone ref uploading photos plus as I have to keep hold of Douma I don't find it easy to also manipulate a camera, by the time I'm sorted the interesting bit is over and as I've said before therefore photos of mine are either backsides because they are in front of me, or sitting down somewhere just to have hands free.

It would be nice to have this site more lively again, will keep checking in anyway.

Regards
Hilary, Rowley & Douma