WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL - THE RETURN!

Talk about your dogs, seek advice and share experiences.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mollie
Senior User
Senior User

WEDNESDAY BONUS BALL - THE RETURN!

Post by mollie »

Hi All,

I think most of you here will be familiar with the Rescue bonus ball fundraiser, which I run on a Saturday. We had one on Wednesday as well, but unfortunately have had no one to run it for a while. In view of the fact that this alone raises over £2000.00 a year, I am proposing to start it again.

I have contacted as many of the people who previously had numbers on the draw, as possible, and have had a very positive response. I have also posted on Facebook, and have had a great response there too. As it stands, I have 5 numbers remaining.

As I already run the Saturday draw, and also the two draws for our friends in Cyprus, I need to be cheeky as ask if people take a number, could they possibly pay either £13 every 13 weeks, £26 for 26 weeks, or £52 for the whole year. This will make the admin side of it much easier for me.

I am hoping this will start from the first Wednesday in September, so the year for this draw will be from September to August.

If you’d like to take a number, please let me know.

Available numbers are 39 40 45 46 and 50.

I am just using numbers 1-50 for ease. If numbers 51-59 are drawn as the bonus ball, the pot will stay with Rescue.

Thanks for reading! :love3:
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x