Anna (Rhianna) off to her new life

A little lady who arrived at rescue suffering from stress, loss if coat and a skin condition - who is now on the way to recovery a new forever home

Moderator: Forum Moderators

lucy73
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Anna (Rhianna) off to her new life

Post by lucy73 »

Hi Anna its great to hear how you're getting on!! :hello2:

It sounds like you've been working really hard and that you've found your 'calling' with the retrieving work - one up on your big hairy brother too! :1968:
Lucy, Lesley & Tasha xx
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Gemma T »

Oh Anna you are a clever girl. It gets sooooo much more interesting when you get past the "dummy" stage!!!
Gemma x
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

O'h bless you Anna you look so well, you even look to have gained a bit of weight from previous pictures! A lovely update I wish I was as good at training my Millie as your Mum sounds to be at training you! You sound like you are having a fab time even with big hairy brother! You look so glam with your party frock on too :love2:

Ann x :love5: :hello1: :thumbright:
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

I was only wondering yesterday if we were due an update! :hello2: Because there are a lot of new members and some members have been away, posts do get overlooked if they have many pages....it might be a good idea to do a new thread for each month. I can't believe anyone is getting bored of Anna's story, you are a very entertaining writer. :1961:

On the other hand, I think people are getting bored of Bella cos I do too many posts! :1956: Like your Anna, she is a real character and every trip out is an adventure. :1961: Also there is an awful lot of drama happening just lately, Glenys and co are more than busy! :(

I am so pleased Anna continues to do well, please keep up the training updates.

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Bold Barney
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Bold Barney »

tosca100 wrote:I was only wondering yesterday if we were due an update! :hello2: Because there are a lot of new members and some members have been away, posts do get overlooked if they have many pages....it might be a good idea to do a new thread for each month. I can't believe anyone is getting bored of Anna's story, you are a very entertaining writer. :1961:

On the other hand, I think people are getting bored of Bella cos I do too many posts! :1956: Like your Anna, she is a real character and every trip out is an adventure. :1961: Also there is an awful lot of drama happening just lately, Glenys and co are more than busy! :(

I am so pleased Anna continues to do well, please keep up the training updates.

Sara
No one can get bored of your posts. We all love Them :love6: :love6: :love6: AND Well done Anna you are a star as are your new owners. Keep up the good work. Julia and Barney :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
Julia, Bold Barney and Bouncy Bessy
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

I think Sara is right. A lot of people (including me!) would assume that they had visited this thread already. A new one each month would work Anna.

You look really well and I wish I was as good at training as your mum. You sound as though you are having a wonderful time. Keep the updates coming.
Jackie
triomum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by triomum »

Lovely update Anna - glad to see you are having such a lovely time and learning so much.

Keep the updates coming :love3:

Julie, Nina, Jasper, Dylan
Blakey
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Blakey »

It's great to hear from you again Anna. Now don't you go thinking that we're bored of your updates as we LOVE to hear how you're getting on. :love5: :love5:

It looks and sounds as if you've got a wonderful life with your new family.

Love

JOANNE

XXX
Blake - My Special Boy, Forever In My Heart
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

lovely to hear from you again anna, you look as if you are doing really well, gaining weight & also hair. you skin looks lovely now, i'm also guilty of thinking that i had read all of your updates, a fresh one every month would help.

jan xx
It is never too late.
Aileen

Post by Aileen »

I, too, love Anna's updates. What a clever girl she is!!! She's needing to come north and teach Annie and Maisie a thing or two!!! However, they are very good at retrieving food off kitchen worktops----just a shame that they do it uninvited!!! :1968: :1968:

I agree that a separate thread for each new update would be a good idea.
Love,
Aileen xx

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."
Seamusmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Seamusmum »

Anna, I really think you should put a book together with all your updates. It certainly sounds like you're having a wonderful life :love5:
Katie xx
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

Please, please do not stop the updates!!!! I agree a new thread creates more interest.

We all love updates on any of the dogs especially when they have such active lives :hello1: :hello1: :1961:

Anna you look gorgeous :love5: :love5:

Gill, Meg and Maisie
:love2: :love2: :love2:
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

Never bored with your updates on your adventures.Always look to see if your Mum has posted.Loved your pictures and look forward to your next update.

:love2: :love2:

Kay.x
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

How could we be bored with your updates.
I'm a bit disappointed actually that the number of people reading my updates seems to have dwindled significantly - I can tell by the number of replies posted. I shall post this update and if you have all lost interest in me I shall set my PA do doing other things instead!
Don't even think of it. I could do with you here to get rid of the pidgeons in my garden. Although Balee had one yesterday.

Lovdely pictures of you and you are looking stunning. :love2:

PS Dave we are not bored of our adopted Bella :love2:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

Definitely never bored of the updates I am never quite sure if there is an update or just someone catching up on the posts so sometimes I miss them, sometimes a new thread is best so we know there is an update :thumbright: . She has come on remarkably well, lovely pictures of her and please keep the updating coming on this gorgeous girl :love2:
Jackie x