Rhianna aka Anna

A little lady who arrived at rescue suffering from stress, loss if coat and a skin condition - who is now on the way to recovery a new forever home

Moderator: Forum Moderators

janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Rhianna aka Anna

Post by janhind »

She's looking a lot better, Her skin doesnt look as red as in previous pics, lets hope its on the mend.

jan xx
It is never too late.
lab_lover
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by lab_lover »

She looks so sweet :-)
Simba my beautiful boy, you will always be in my heart, I will miss you forever
lucy73
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lucy73 »

Karen you must be just what she needed as she's definately looking better to me! What a sweet girl :1944:
Lucy, Lesley & Tasha xx
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

Anna definately looks loads better, her eyes don`t look anywhere near as sore as they did. Keep up the good work Karen and thank you for taking her into a loving home until a forever home can be found.
Linda
bethan

Post by bethan »

how lovely lets hope she improves a lot with being in a home and getting the love and attention she deserves bless her

bethan and max xx
radar ears
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by radar ears »

lets bump her up again
Mick (my "blondie" Lab) 2nd February 2009 aged 15
Benji (my Collie) 14th September 2010 aged 14½
Bruce (my "blackie" Lab) 8th March 2015 aged 13 (rough guess)
Sam (my "blackie" Lab) 27th April 2015 aged 13

Always with me, xx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

I think she looks a lot more comfortable too, her skin is not so pink which hopefully means that she isn't as irritated. You are a great foster Mum Karen :1945: - a new home with a loving family is all she needs and you have demonstrated that.

Jackie x
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

Aaaawwww!! Bless Her. She does look a lot better :1961: Karen you are doing a good job lets hope someone will be able to give her a lovely caring home.

Gill, Meg and Maisie
:occasion7: :occasion7: :occasion7:
warrengl
Senior User
Senior User

Post by warrengl »

Hi,
Just back from holiday and trying to catch up! So glad to hear that Anna has a foster home, hope her forever home is not too far away.

Gill x
Gill xx

Coco
Gone from our sight, but never our memories
Gone from our touch, but never our hearts
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Karen and family are doing some great work with her she looks so happy .
baileysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by baileysmum »

Hello everyone its me Anna, I thought is was about time that I popped on here to say thank you to everyone for sending nice wishes to me.

As you know I've been staying with Aunty Karen and Uncle Neil, I won't be calling them Mum and Dad as Im saving those special words for my very own new Mum and Dad or Mum or Dad I don't mind. It would be even better as well if I could have a brother or sister to play with and keep me company when Mum/Dad have to go out. As before I was left on my own for long periods of time and I dont like it much.

I thought I'd tell you a bit about me, I am eighteen months old, slim and blonde with brown eyes. I know at the moment I won't be winning any "Miss World" competitions for Labrador girlies - but hopefully when my skin gets better and my fur grows back I will look much prettier and then someone might ask me to be their little girl forever and ever... :1971:

I like playing fetch with my ball (I have to hide it from Bailey because he still pinches all the toys).
I like my tummy being rubbed, I really really love my ears being tickled, I like watching television especially cuddled up with someone on the settee, I like going for walks. :1939:

Aunty Karen says Im getting better and better on my lead now, I dont pull as much.

Today when I went for a walk I got loads and loads of praise off Aunty Karen because I was such a good girl when I met 5 dogs altogether on their walk and didn't bark once. :1951:

I did pull a little bit on my lead as I wanted to go and say hello. :1962:

At the moment I am on special food which is a bit boring because I can't have any treats but if it wii help my skin better then I don't mind. I have to have two tablets in a morning and two at night, which you can put them in my food and I just eat them. I also have to bath with special shampoo which Aunty Karen says its easy to do as Im good at being bathed.

On Friday I have to go to the vets for blood tests...... not looking forward to that at all But the vet is really nice and dishy too. :2009:

I will keep you posted on how I got on at the vets, have to go now as Aunty Karen is on her way back and will want her computer back.

TTFN

Anna xxxxxxxxx

I
A dog wags its tail with its heart.
maxie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by maxie »

Such good news - you're doing a great job, Karen. Heartwarming!

Joan, Twiglet and Douglas
lucy73
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lucy73 »

:1951: Great to hear from you Anna! I'm sure it won't be long before a new mum & dad come along for you, meantime keep on enjoying your time with Karen! :1951: :1951:
Lucy, Lesley & Tasha xx
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

I am sure that after reading your story Anna, your new parents will come along soon. You certainly deserve it.

I am certain Aunty Karen and Uncle Neil will miss you when you go. :1945:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

What a lovely Aunt and Uncle you have Anna, you sound ssooo gorgeous :1971: I can't believe you haven't got a Mum and Dad :2006: but I am sure it won't be long, you are just beautiful :1973: if I was judging you would win Miss World!

Jackie x