Anna (Rhianna) off to her new life

A little lady who arrived at rescue suffering from stress, loss if coat and a skin condition - who is now on the way to recovery a new forever home

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Anna (Rhianna) off to her new life

Post by Glenys »

Well I hope Karen has manage to stop her tears it was hard time for her today fetching Little Anna who she has loved and cared for these past weeks as a Foster dog and turning her health around.
Thank You Karen for all you did for this girl and new Mum Ruth.
Anna was in a terrible state when she came in some weeks ago her skin was terrible and many visits to the Vets then Karen stepped in to foster her.Thank you also to Her New Mum for travelling over to take this girl home I am sure we will have updates.

After a culmination of appeals ,dedication,love and goodwill the dear Girl arrived back here today and what a difference from the little poor scrap she was .

When she first arrived in rescue :

Today

Saying Hello to brother Number one

Brother Number two

Both my New Brothers

Saying Good bye to my Lovely Foster Mum Karen will love you forever xx

To everyone who helped me thank you

Bye for now

Anna xxxx
Gemma T
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Anna (Rhianna) off to her new life

Post by Gemma T »

Oh what wonderful news - Karen you have done a fabulous job loving her better.
Looks like she'll be having fun with her 2 new brothers. Lovely news!!
:1954: :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954:
Gemma xx
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

OOOOOOOHH!! Glenys said it would be Thursday when we might get some good news about Anna. I've been here an hour, and Glenys has just posted!!!

What fantastic news :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954:

I'm a firm believer that there's a home out there for all of these dogs, even if it takes time.
Bless you Anna - your new forever home will have been worth the wait.

Karen - you are to be congratulated on what you have done for Anna. Whether you have them for one week or one year, you get attached, and I can imagine how emotional it must be for you at the moment. It will be wonderful if Anna's new family keep us all up-dated on her progress. She looks as though she has two lovely brothers and I'm sure she'll be as happy as larry in her new home. :1961: :1961: :1961:

Marge xx
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Absoluteley BRILLIANT news. Heaps of thanks to Karen, I am sure it was hard to say goodbye but, knowing she has gone to a forever home must help. Without you, I wonder what would have happened to this little girl. Give yourself a pat on the back. Good luck Anna in your new forever home. :1951: :1951: :1951: :1951: :1951: :1951: :1951: :1951:
Looking forward to updates.
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

Post by tosca100 »

Excellent news..couldn't be better.

Well done Karen, you did a wonderful job with Anna. You must feel very emotional at the moment. Don't know if I could do it. :1951: :1951: :1951:

Going now....leaking.

Sara, Dave & Bonnie
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
lucy73
Senior User
Senior User

Post by lucy73 »

:1941: What fantastic news :1941: I've been waiting for this news all week and the pics of Anna meeting her new brothers are so heartwarming :1944:

Thank you so much Karen for nursing this lovely girl back to good health - well done :1951:
Lucy, Lesley & Tasha xx
baileysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by baileysmum »

Lins wrote:Going now....leaking
You think your leaking !!!!! how do you think Im doing. :2009:

Will post later when my eyes are drier.
A dog wags its tail with its heart.
kathryn
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kathryn »

Anna has been a special girl to us all at the rescue I had to try and keep my eyes clear too, she has been through so much this little girl and Karen has done a truly magnificent job with Anna, we couldnt beleive when we saw her coat it is a lovely honey colour and she looked so well.

We will let you all know if we or Karen get any updates,have a lovely life Anna you deserve it....
barrovia
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by barrovia »

Absolutely fantastic news. :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954: :1954:

Thanks to Karen and family for everthing you have done to help Anna , I am sure it was hard to say goodbye but, knowing she has gone to a forever home must help. Without you all, what would have happened to this little girl.

Good luck in your new home Anna :1971:

Mandy :occasion7:
scully

Post by scully »

I am over them moon. It's made my day knowing she has gone to her new mum, it brought tears to my eye. With all the wonderful update it was as if i knew her. Karen you need to give yourself a big pat on your back, you and your family did a great job.
I wish her well with her new family and it was lovely to see her new brothers.
Doggy regards
Scully :1944:
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

Good Luck in your new home Anna with your new brothers. My eyes are leaking with tears for Karen who has done such a fantastic job with Anna she looks beautiful, you deserve a medal :occasion7:

Have a wonderful life Anna you deserve it. :1973: :1973: :1973:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )
carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Post by carolb »

Great to see Anna has gone off to her new forever home with 2 new brothers. She is such a lucky girl. I do hope she keeps in touch :1944:
Also many, many thanks to Karen (and family) for all the love she has received in the last few weeks, I am sure it has made all the difference. :1972: Hope the tears have cleared now Karen-you did a fab job though!
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
baileysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by baileysmum »

Thank you all for the messages for Anna, and thank you for all your support and kind wishes.

Firstly let me apologise to anyone that was travelling down the M6 between junctions 27 and 23 southbound at about 5.00pm, the traffic may have been slow. That might have had something to do with a blonde woman driver who had and I quote "an affliction" yes that was me slowing the traffic down doing a very slow 30 miles an hour in the slow lane. It is quite difficult to drive while you are crying tears of joy.

Yes I took my PYT....... "pretty young thing" (that was my nickname for Anna ) back to rescue today, not stay, but to meet a wonderful lady called Ruth who we were hoping would become Anna's new mum.

The meeting went really well, as you can see Anna has two very handsome brothers and not only does she have doggy brothers she is lucky enough to have another big brother....a horse.

I am of course a bit emotional at the moment, sad to see her go, but deep in my heart I do know that Anna has gone to a really good home, and she will have a very good life.....in all honesty a perfect life.

As soon as I get any updates on Anna, you will all be the first to know.

You are all an amazing bunch of people, you support and encourage, offer wisdom, advice, sympathy, empathy but your love and loyalty to a truly wonderful breed is breathtaking.

THANK YOU...... XXXXX
A dog wags its tail with its heart.
benjiesmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by benjiesmum »

What a lucky girl!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am so pleased that Anna has found a new home. And well done Karen for being such a great foster carer.

Brilliant news!! :1956: :1945: :1941: :occasion7: :1961: :1962: :1963: :1970: :1971: :1973: :2063: :2063: :2063: :2093: :2086: :thumbup: :bounce: :wink: :roll: :1972:
janhind
Senior User
Senior User

Post by janhind »

Wonderful news, tears of happiness all round, i honestly dont know how fosterers do it, well done Karen you're a star.

jan xx
It is never too late.