A Sad Day

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Re: A Sad Day

Post by Melliott »

This is such very sad news - thinking of you Carol.

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Thinking of you Carol - what a shame, poor little thing. Carol it must have been so upsetting for you. Perhaps there was something wrong with the puppy that couldn't be detected visually.

Let's hope with your excellent care and Gracie's good mothering the remaining 7 go from strength to strength.

Joan x
Joan and George x
Cheryl

Post by Cheryl »

Such sad news, especially for you Carol. As others have said, I suppose these things just happen sometimes. Thank you for taking such good care of Mum and her babies though, you're doing such a good job x
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

Mother nature can be so cruel at times and its so sad, but lets hope that the remaining 7 puppies thrive as Gracie seems to be doing such a good job, and so are you Carol.
Run free little one with all the other angels at the bridge.
billybluemoor

Post by billybluemoor »

chatelheraultsixes

Post by chatelheraultsixes »

:2006: We are very sad to hear that one of Gracie`s puppies died. We were really sad when we found out. We hope that all the other puppies will be fine! From Amy and Rachel, two of Miss Rankin`s pupils.

P.S. We are really sad. :2003:
chatelheraultsixes

Post by chatelheraultsixes »

:2039: :2006: its such a shock :2026: to hear the news I am so sad. I hope the other puppys are ok and gracies not to sad about it :2006: