Moderator: Forum Moderators

rhoda4
Senior User
Senior User

Re: 5 WEEK PUPDATE

Post by rhoda4 »

Hi Tina - welcome.
Sorry for your recent loss of Molly.
Sounds like your pup will have a brilliant life ahead. :hello1: :love2: Looking forward to updates and pics. And hope your new addition will be a lovely playmate for your border collie.

Ann, Paul & Zac x
“He took my heart and ran with it, and I hope he’s running still, fast and strong, a piece of my heart bound up with his forever.” – Patricia McConnell
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

Hi Tina welcome to the site so sorry to hear of your recent loss of Molly. I'm very envious of all the new mums and dads to these gorgeous babies.

I hope the pup helps you all back on the road to recovery and especially your other dog. Looking forward to the updates and pictures. The children will think it's Christmas all over again getting a puppy.

Ann x

:thumbup:
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
carolb
Homing Coordinator
Homing Coordinator

Post by carolb »

Hi Tina, really pleased you have joined the site then we can have puppy updates :love5: Look forward to meeting you next weekend. When are you going to break the news to the kids? :bounce:
Rehoming co ordinator. Tel 07399559202.
Tinaj

Post by Tinaj »

Hi Everyone. :hello1: Thanks for all your comments. Very much appreciated!

Carol, I promised you I'd join the site - I like to keep up with everyone and the lovely labs! As for telling the kids, unless I put my foot in it beforehand, I have no intention of telling them before I turn up home with him! They think I'm going on a first aid course in Chorley next Sunday morning - why they believed that I honestly dont know!!!! I am just so excited!!! Thanks for everything.

Tina.
SueA
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by SueA »

Not only must you update us on your new addition, but also how your children reacted to the new arrival!! How you've kept the secret so far, I can't imagine!

Sue
Bold Barney
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Bold Barney »

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you arrive home with the gorgeous pup!!! You must be really excited. i bet there will be lots of tears as well as smiles. have lots of enjoyment with the new member of your family... Love from Julia and Bold Barney
Julia, Bold Barney and Bouncy Bessy
Tinaj

Post by Tinaj »

:hello2: Hi.

I'm now so excited its untrue! I keep waking up in the middle of the night having been dreaming about the pup and the kids faces. I just cant wait......... How I havent put my foot in it I dont know!! I've stocked up on things from Pets at Home and have had to leave it all in the boot of the car so the kids dont see it!!! This has been the longest few weeks ever...............

Cant wait - let the chaos begin.... :love5:

Tina, Phil, & Kids.
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

Hi Tina

We are beside ourselves with excitement now (and still arguing about her name :1968: ) and cannot wait until Sunday. Luckily I have the excitement of my lovely Dad's 60th birthday on Saturday to focus on too! We are off to the Yorkshire Dales for a family trip now for a long weekend and pick up baby pup on the way home. My dad would like to pinch our beautiful pup for his birthday present - he might get a cuddle if he is good!!! x
Emma
Mad Maisie

Post by Mad Maisie »

Blimey all this talk about picking pups and secrets is getting me all excited :1952: :1952:

Can't wait to see all the pics and hear all the stories - we who cannot have a pup for whatever reason have to get our fix from somewhere :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Gill, Meg and Maisie
:love2: :love2: :love2:
Diesel Kate
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Diesel Kate »

They think I'm going on a first aid course in Chorley next Sunday morning - why they believed that I honestly dont know!!!! I am just so excited!!! Thanks for everything.
I would love to be there. Not much is going to get done on Sunday. Are having a carryout :1967:
Kath, Toby (Balee and Megan - Never out of my thoughts :love2: )