my dear Bobby

A place for poems and odes - let your creative juices flow....

Moderator: Forum Moderators

colliewoman

Post by colliewoman »

beautiful poem karen
love di xx
wombles

Post by wombles »

These poems are so beautiful.They all make me cry.We have all got one thing in common and that is that we loved and still love our little babies.

Louise Xx
maisymay

Post by maisymay »

Karen,

That was so lovely.

I am sitting in work crying my eyes out. God knows what people must think.

Maisy is my first dog of my own. Always had dogs when living with my parents. God knows what I would be like if I ever had to do the decision you had to. I know its the right thing when you have to have your beloved dog pts but it must be awful having to do it.

My Maisy is my world. I have never had kids even though I have tried over the years. She is my baby.

We had a scare with her in March last year and it was one of the worst things I have gone through.

To come up with a poem like that for your beloved bobby shows how much he touched your heart.

I hope in time the heartache of losing him will ease and Scooby no doubt will help.

Love from

Sandra and Maisy
DavidandGina

Post by DavidandGina »

Beautiful Karen.

That sadly is the only bad bit of sharing your life with a Lab, having to let them go. They never truly leave us though and are always in our hearts and minds.

Love to you and hugs to Scooby.

Gina Meg and Toby
xx
andrea

karen

Post by andrea »

lovely karen ...much love xxx
millie10

Post by millie10 »

What A lovely poem. Reading it made me cry, just to imagine one of ours....... :cry:
it would break my heart.

Love and hugs to you and Scooby

Lorraine, Millie and Ellie
CarolynM
Webbyswife
Webbyswife

Post by CarolynM »

That is a beautiful poem about Bobby, it brought tears to my eyes.

I am glad you have Scooby to ease the pain. You have your happy memories of Bobby - they never fade.

Like Gina says they never leave us and are always in our hearts and minds.

xx
Carolyn
Toadess

Post by Toadess »

Lovely poem Karen,
Like Gina says "Its the saddest and hardest part":crybaby: Its becomes easier, as time goes on, and they leaves us with lovely memories :|

Sandra & Borris
BRUCIE

Post by BRUCIE »

Karen that was lovely, the first time I have read it today, hope Toby is having a play with Bob.
gaily

Post by gaily »

:( :cry: so beautiful xx