Never tell a secret when you are intoxicated

Lets share your funnies and have a laugh!

Keep them clean - remember we have young users on the forums!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Never tell a secret when you are intoxicated

Post by Glenys »

:oops: :oops:

Some years ago when we used to caravan a lot we were known to drink quite a lot :lol: and our Friends Janice and Ray often discussed life in general and past experiences.
One such night I confessed to having a great love of horses and when I was achild I drove my parent mad for a horse but as we lived in a built up area there was no stables around I travelled to sale in cheshire for my riding lessons.
One day my Aunt gave me a saddle sooooooo I used to put the saddle on the wall outside the house,I made the mistake of confessing to Jan and Ray that in my vivid imagination I could be anywhere whilst sitting on my imaginary horse :) so much so I told everyone at school that he was real and my Mother was most embarrased when people came to see my horse.
Eventually I got my dream I found a farm where there was stables which was a bus ride away and had horses for many years after.
As you can imagine everyone was in hysterics laughing at me with my imaginary horse which was a wall :D and Ive never lived it down ,So Jan and ray named my wall /horse accrington brick !.

Today Jan and Ray came over to exchange christmas gifts and I was given two so to see what was in the second gift which Janice haad made look at the picture below,we all howled laughing it was so funny.
Ive a feeling I am never going to be able to forget my secret childhood friend :wink: :wink:

bet your all laughing :oops:
Flinty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Flinty »

Somehow I can't imagine you sitting on a wall now... :D
A fat dog is just a puppy with a coat on!
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

:lol: :lol: it would have to be a big wall :wink:
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

What a brilliant story and an excellent present!