New Alphabet

Lets share your funnies and have a laugh!

Keep them clean - remember we have young users on the forums!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lins
Senior User
Senior User

New Alphabet

Post by Lins »

New Alphabet :

A is for apple, and B is for boat, That used to be right, but now it won't float! Age before beauty is what we once said, But let's be a bit more realistic instead.

Now The Alphabet:

A's for arthritis; B's the bad back, C's the chest pains, perhaps car-di-ac?

D is for dental decay and decline, E is for eyesight, can't read that top line! F is for farting and fluid retention, G is for gut droop, which I'd rather not mention.

H high blood pressure--I'd rather it low; I for incisions with scars you can show. J is for joints, out of socket, won't mend, K is for knees that crack when they bend. L 's for libido, what happened to sex? M is for memory, I forget what comes next.. N is neuralgia, in nerves way down low; O is for osteo, bones that don't grow!

P for prescriptions, I have quite a few, just give me a pill and I'll be good as new! Qis for queasy, is it fatal or flu? R is for reflux, one meal turns to two.

S is for sleepless nights, counting my fears, T is for Tinnitus; bells in my ears! U is for urinary; troubles with flow; V for vertigo, that's 'dizzy,' you know..

>
W for worry, now what's going 'round? X is for X ray, and what might be found. Yfor another year I'm left here behind, Z is for zest I still have-- in my mind!

I've survived all the symptoms, my body's deployed, And I'm keeping twenty-six doctors fully employed!

HAVE A GREAT DAY !
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
mcca
Senior User
Senior User

Re: New Alphabet

Post by mcca »

fab lins :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
that just about sums malcolm and i up one or other of us seems to have it all covered

anne jess and bracken :2379: :2379:
Bev Rowley
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Bev Rowley »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bev, Alfie and Lily xxx
Makky
Senior User
Senior User