More Blonde jokes

Lets share your funnies and have a laugh!

Keep them clean - remember we have young users on the forums!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Garyt
Senior User
Senior User

More Blonde jokes

Post by Garyt »

Q: What do UFO's and smart blondes have in common?
A: You keep hearing about them, but never see any.

Q: What do you call a smart blonde?
A: A Golden retriever!

A blonde calls her husband at work one day and asks him, "Can you help me when you get home?"
"Sure," he replies. "What's the problem?"

"Well, I started a really hard puzzle and I can't even find the edge pieces."
"Look on the box," he said. "There's always a picture of what the puzzle is."

"It's a big rooster," she said.
The husband arrives home and tells his blonde wife, "Okay, put the corn flakes back in the box."

A truck driver was driving down the motorway one afternoon and heard a "pop." Thinking that perhaps he had blown a tyre, he steered the truck onto the shoulder and walked back to check his tyres.
He found a bottle laying in the gutter. He picked it up and wiped off the label to see what kind of bottle it was when a very old genie popped out.

The genie said, "Man, I'm too old for this! You get one wish -- not three -- just one."

The driver thought long and hard, and finally said, "It would be really nice for all the bridges to be wide enough that over-sized loads could get through without any trouble."

The genie said, "Do you know how many bridges that would be?! Can't you come up with something simpler?"

The driver replied, "How about if you make all the blondes as smart as brunettes?"

The genie shook his head vigorously and answered, "How wide would you like those bridges?"
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

My daughter popped home from uni yesterday and I read these blonde jokes to her, we both had to laugh. We are both blondes now, I was really blonde until about 7 so was my daughter and now we've both returned to our "roots" (sorry for the pun). I've gone lighter as I got older and my daughter at 22 because she looks gorgeous blonde.

Thought they were really funny.

Joan