Tesco Scam

Lets share your funnies and have a laugh!

Keep them clean - remember we have young users on the forums!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Garyt
Senior User
Senior User

Tesco Scam

Post by Garyt »

I would hate for this to happen to any of you :shock: ,so beware Lady,s if you send your husband/partner shopping...!!!

Last week while shopping at Tesco I became a victim of a clever Eastern European scam. Simply dropping into Tesco for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They help you to load your car when you thank them and offer them a tip,they say "No" and instead ask you for a lift to another store in the area. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet! :roll:

This happened to me last Monday,Wednesday,Friday,and twice on Sunday and very likely will happen again this coming weekend. :lol: :lol:

So Be Warned!
:rudolf
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Tesco Scam

Post by jackiem »

:lol:
Jackie
jackie
Senior User
Senior User