Discuss anything in here that is NOT dog related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

For all my friends, furry, feathered, scaled etc., I just want to say I wish you all the very best for a healthy and happy New Year.

To all those who have lost there beloved furbabies, a very special hug to you all. It's never easy but, starting the new year can seem daunting for those who are on their own, or still grieving for any reason. So, for anybody that needs one, please help yourself to the following.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Re: 2017

Post by JoanG »

Thanks Lin I'll definitely take one, in fact, I just might take two. Still trying very hard to take on board what's happened.
Joan and George x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Lins thank you so much for your wishes and I would like to also wish you and everyone and all their various pets all the best from us
Thank you for the hug they work wonders.
Thinking of you Joan.
We have just had our first walk if 2017 cold but lovely.
Love Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly n Polly xx
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

:2799: Happy new year

remembering all the gorgeous dogs who have passed and who touched our lives
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

JoanG wrote:Thanks Lin I'll definitely take one, in fact, I just might take two. Still trying very hard to take on board what's happened.
I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Those who start this year without the pals they had this time last year have been very much in my mind - in particular George, as it was so unexpected, and very recent.

Those people can have my share of hugs......and I'll add a few to the ones Lins has given... :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

I hope 2017 is brighter and fills with happy memories for everyone.
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x