Precious New year

Discuss anything in here that is NOT dog related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Precious New year

Post by Glenys »

The first day of the new year we hope everyone has a good one.
Our family faced some sad times last year Sam had his heart attack which was a big big shock to us mainly because he is the last one I would have imagined to have one he doesn't stress or panic he gets on with it he is the Rock of our Lives here and as dedicated to rescue as ever in-spite of his 77 years he has a saying keep going or the grim reaper will get me.
Lovely Friends and family facing the big C and other health issues and also our beloved dogs Gollie had Cancer he is still going ok yet, Pat had a terrible recent time recently it was touch an go she getting better . I suppose the point of this post is if Ive forgotten to say thank you or not answered an email or failed in some other way however small a slight then we must remember we are but human beings all of us not just me and mine but everyone one on here anyone can be facing sadness,loneliness so let us not judge let us think of good things dont harbour or hang on to the bad stuff because this start of a very new precious year This is not a post to gain attention ( it has been said in the past :) ) it is to say Happy new year,cherish everything good in your life if you can help others then do so and be kind very best wishes to you all xxx

:2803:
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Precious New year

Post by Ann Mee »

So true. Wishing you Glenys & family & all that visit the rescue site - members old & new a happy healthy New Year.

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Glenys, we wish you, Sam and your lovely fur babies a Very Happy, Healthy and Wealthy New Year. The same to all our friends on here too.

May 2017 bring everyone all they wish for.

Love Michelle, Mark, Barney and Sally XXXX
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
maxie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by maxie »

Happy New Year Glenys and Sam! I hope and pray that 2017 will bring you and your lovely dogs good health (as far as is possible!), peace and happiness.

As for Rescue, I hope all goes well an that you won't have too many distressing incidents to cope with. And not too much hard work, though I suppose that's inevitable for people who care as much as you do.
Thinking of you both,

Joan xxx