Photos Added - Lily wishes everyone "all the best" for 2018

Discuss anything in here that is NOT dog related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Photos Added - Lily wishes everyone "all the best" for 2018

Post by Jane267 »

Hello everyone,

Well Mummy finally found the time to sort out how to do photos, so she's updated this post and now you can see beautiful me and all the things I've been up to in the last year!

Lily here - a bit of a stranger I know!

Mummy stopped posting when it was no longer possible to put my beautiful photos on here, and everyone seemed to migrate to Facebook. Well Mummy doesn't do Facebook and so neither do I, but I still wanted to say hello to all of my admirers - photos or not, so sneaked on here whilst Mummy is busy taking the Christmas decorations down!

At the beginning of the year, I became a PAT dog and every week I visit school and the children read stories to me, give me lots of cuddles and treats! I love going. After the Summer holidays, I go sooooo.... excited when Mummy got my special lead out - I thought I'd done something wrong that we hadn't been for 6 weeks - I jumped up and down and pulled Mummy through the school gates - I was so pleased to see everyone again.

We have had a good year this year. Mummy celebrated a special birthday in June and I was allowed to go to the party. Lots of photos of me looking longingly at the banquet table.

Then there was Mummy's Mummy and Daddies Emerald (55) wedding anniversary earlier this month. This time I wasn't able to go to the party, but we made up for it at Christmas - Oh how I do love freshly cooked turkey, and how can they all resist my appealing eyes on a special day of the year. Photos of me with my nose firmly stuck in a cream tub!

I also enjoyed some nice holidays this year, again lots of photos of me in beautiful scenery, but my favourite is of me eating my own lolly ice on a very hot day.

And earlier in the year, my friend Cassie came to stay for 10 days, we had such a great time.

And now that Mummy has sorted out photos, I thought you might like to see one of me enjoying the snow a few weeks ago.

I hope that I can persuade Mummy to post more often in the New Year, as I love to hear about everyone else's antics. It gives me plenty of ideas of things I could try .....

x53

Wishing everyone all the best for 2018

Lily (and of course Mummy Jane)
Last edited by Jane267 on 02 Jan 2018, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Lily wishes everyone "all the best" for 2018

Post by LabLover »

Hi Lily,

Lovely hearing from you and sounds like you and your mummy have had a busy year.

We also don't do FB and it's such a shame we can't see your lovely pics. Apparently you can us Imgur to post pics which we are currrentky trying to work out.

Hope to hear more from you and your mummy in the new year and wish you both all the best for 2018.

:hny1:

Amanda, Jim & Fynley
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

I'm not a lover of fb either :2008:

I so used to enjoy all the festive piccys of all our furbabies on here and I do miss them. I'm still trying to get the hang of posting piccys back on here but, I'm struggling. I don't post many pics on fb however easy it is.

May I take this opportunity of wishing all our members, supporters, friends, dogs, cats, parrots and uncle Tom Cobley and all a
very healthy and Happy New Year.

With a special mention to the 'A' team...........................you know who you are.

:s2: :s7: :s2:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

New years resolution's then to post on here and if its difficult to put pictures on we can add them for you I am sure others who could add them too will respond.

I think its a photo bucket problem

:beerandwhistle: :beerandwhistle: :2821:
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Hi Lily,
Good to hear from you.
The old saying is true, a picture speaks a thousand words :rofl: We don't do FB either and like you miss putting and seeing the pictures on here......as Amanda says, someone did manage it using Imgur and I really need to find a bit of time to get my non-tech head around it,
:s6:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Photos Added - Lily wishes everyone "all the best" for 2

Post by Jane267 »

Bumping this up, so you will hopefully notice that I now had managed to post the photos.

Jane
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Jane267 wrote:Bumping this up, so you will hopefully notice that I now had managed to post the photos.

Jane
And well worth the wait..................beautiful :bravo:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Fabulous photos - my favourite of all is the one in the snow. Lily you are beautiful and so photogenic :love2:

How easy was it to put photos on Jane, and did you put them on from a computer or ipad?

Lovely post I think we need to have more of these, with or without photos. What does anyone else think?
Joan and George x
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

JoanG wrote: How easy was it to put photos on Jane, and did you put them on from a computer or ipad?
Hi Joan

I did a separate post explaining how I had posted the photos. I did it on a PC - don't possess ipad/tablet or clever phone! It was as easy (if not easier) as photobucket used to be.

I also like the photo of my girl in the snow!

Jane
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Hi Jane can you point me in the right direction for your post on how to post pictures, I've been looking but I can't find it.

Thanks
Joan and George x
Jane267
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Jane267 »

JoanG wrote:Hi Jane can you point me in the right direction for your post on how to post pictures, I've been looking but I can't find it.

Thanks
It's in general non doggy chat "Photos - One way of doing it - Love from Lily"
http://www.homealabrador.net/phpbb3/vie ... =2&t=23502

Jane
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

What a lovely update it has gone so quite on here of late that I tend to not log in as much so it was so lovely to see a good post with some fantastic pictures again, just like the old days! Looks like Lily has had a busy year (and Mum and Dad too!) what a clever girl she is doing PAT work too!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Jackie x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Jane267 wrote:
JoanG wrote:Hi Jane can you point me in the right direction for your post on how to post pictures, I've been looking but I can't find it.

Thanks
It's in general non doggy chat "Photos - One way of doing it - Love from Lily"
http://www.homealabrador.net/phpbb3/vie ... =2&t=23502

Jane
Thanks Jane don't know how I missed that I was just using the Search function. :? x
Joan and George x
Emma T
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Emma T »

As beautiful as ever Lily! And how restrained were you near the buffet, my Dexter would have cleared the lot in seconds! X
Emma
broadhorizons29
Senior User
Senior User

Post by broadhorizons29 »

Hi Lily, Oscar here, your brother. You are a beautiful girl and I am proud that you are doing wonderful work as a PAT dog. My Mum has thought of this as I am a very gentle boy and love lots of strokes and fuss. Mum says that she is going to read the how to put photos on here and then you can see that I am very like you even down to the start of grey on the chin!

Love Oscar and Lin
:bighug: :2379: