Bryn

A place to put general photos of your dogs - we love to see them

Moderator: Forum Moderators

JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Bryn

Post by JacksDad »

eamonnmoore wrote:the oldies are the goodies as these photos show [bryn being the oldie] nearly dug another hole there x52
Don't worry about it, Bryn has much the better memory, eyesight and his own teeth..................
coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

:rofl: :rofl:

:s23:
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Liz5353 »

Really lovely pictures have a great Christmas
Liz Harriet Shelly Bonnie. Molly :s25:
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

Lovely photos! Very pleased that it's worked out so well for you both. You look as though you were made for each other. Jack would definitely approve, wouldn't he?
:hny1: to you all and a :bighug: for Bryn xx
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

Outside Bredbury's Waterhole for the Well-heeled (which lets me out...)
Ball in mouth, deep in thought
After a good session with a big beef bone
Thanks to everyone for all your good wishes, I still can't believe Bryn's only been with me for three weeks and he's starting to fill out a bit. He's lovely to walk with, really enjoys going out and is currently undertaking an inch by inch sniffing survey of the area. He likes to carry a ball on his walks but often drops it so that I have to pick it up for when he next needs it................
Andrew (in danger of becoming almost fit)
:s19:
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

Megsmum wrote:Lovely photos! Very pleased that it's worked out so well for you both. You look as though you were made for each other. Jack would definitely approve, wouldn't he?
:hny1: to you all and a :bighug: for Bryn xx
Jack certainly would approve, as Bryn's doing what he did when he was younger, getting me to climb all the steps in the park...........When Glenys first described Bryn to me I imagined him to be a creaky old plodder which certainly describes me but definitely NOT Bryn :2377:
Willow
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Willow »

Wow. Bryn is looking really really well, the extra weight suits him - wish it worked for me :1967:
This boy has definitely landed on all four paws xx

:hny2:
Joanna & Toby xx
Willow, my labrador soulmate, my one in a million..
Jan 2003 - May 2011

coco-bean
Senior User
Senior User

Post by coco-bean »

Thankyou for your wonderful update, I am so glad you found each other.

Bryn you handsome boy your pictures are lovely. x
Debbie, Coco, Kinder & Buttons XXX

Who ever said diamonds are a girls best friend..... Never owned a Labrador or three
mollymunch
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollymunch »

Lovely update Andrew. Glad you boys are enjoying life together. Still not tried your walk yet.

Wishing you both :hny1: :2386:

Alison x
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

Lovely photos Bryn certainly looks as if he's enjoying his new life and it just goes to show how dogs are like us, some people are fit and active all through their older years, it sounds as if Bryn is one too. Don't worry Andrew it looks as if Bryn is determined to knock you into shape, he'll soon have you jogging up those steps. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :3491:
Joan and George x
JacksDad
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JacksDad »

When Bryn arrived he had lump on his side and the vet took a needle biopsy which revealed the lump to be a mass cell tumour which would have to be removed. Last Friday the job was done, plus a chest x-ray which luckily only showed a slight shadow which was most likely caused by a previous chest infection. Until the tumour has been tested I won't know if it was benign or aggressive so we're keeping fingers and paws crossed. Shortly after arriving home from the vet's on Friday Bryn was bouncing up and down, ready for his walk so the pic of him convalescing might create a false impression. Where he's been shaved it looks as though his skin is dirty but this is just pigmentation, he wears a t-shirt when out for walks and surprisingly he's quite happy for me to put it on, also the Buster collar although this is getting slightly battered.
This afternoon we met Ben who was rehomed from MKF on New Year's Day, he was wet, muddy and thoroughly enjoying his new life.

Little Grandaughter Emmy who's continuing a tradition enjoyed by all my other Grandchildren, if the bed was bigger I'd sit in it too

Bryn loves to be involved in everything of course.............
Megsmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Megsmum »

Oh Bryn! What a way to start the new year!
Good to hear that you've bounced back so quickly! Fingers and paws crossed that your results are good - let us know how you get on.
Thanks for the photos - my children used to love sitting in dog beds when they were small too (so did the rabbit!)
:bighug: :bighug: and good wishes from us both xx
Helen and Merry x

Remembering my beautiful Meg 1992-2008 and my darling Mollie 2009-2018
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Fingers & Paws crossed here for the best results!
Glad that lovely Bryn is bouncing back so quickly, obviously a man of stamina!
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn
Harley & Diesel, safe in my heart
Eeyorebev
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Eeyorebev »

So sorry to read about Bryns op, and keeping everything crossed that the results are good.
It marvellous how quickly he has bounced back and long may it continue as he needs to keep up the good work he has started in getting you fit.
Love the photos - I always remember being surprised by the marks on Lloyds skin when he had an op.

Bev, Jon and Max
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

So sorry to read of Bryn's operation got everything crossed for him that the tumour is benign.Get well soon Bryn sending positive healing thoughts his way :bighug: :bighug:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador