Bob

These dogs are in need of a home but not with us in rescue.
This may be because we dont have room yet, the owners want to keep dog with them until home is found out because we are trying to help someone or rescue with a dog. Normal application and vetting procedures still apply to these dogs

Moderator: Rescue Team Moderators

Bob

Postby Glenys » 14 Jul 2017, 13:40

Bob is not with us at the moment can be met at home or here

PLEASE READ :

He was born 18/04/15 the only dog of a litter of ten.
He is neutered, had initial inoculations but no boosters.
He has not had any health worries at all.
He eats dry food and drinks plenty of water.
He has lived at home with other dogs of both sexes and two cats, though any new 'friends' should be introduced carefully.
He is good on the lead and loves swimming and retrieving his training dummy. He will 'sit' and 'stay'.
He is not greedy but is quite a large sturdy dog and very strong.
He is OK with 'some' dogs when out, however he can become agitated if other dogs are running around off the lead and will react by pulling and raising the hairs on his back.
I would say he is not suited to very young children, he has growled at my two year old Grandaughter, which is the reason why we need to rehome him
It is a very difficult decision to have to rehome and not one we have taken lightly, I would like him to go to somewhere where he can have long walks/swimming and ideally to one or two active adults who can look after him. I can supply a large cage that he sleeps in with a padded mat......and his training dummy. I can travel within reason to accommodate the new owner.

Please email the coordinators if you cannot get through on the phone stating your phone number clearly and confirming you are on our waiting list

labrador.rescue@btinternet.com

CALLS NO LATER THAN 7 PM !!

Gina ( coordinator) ginaboyd@btconnect.com tel : 07572438871
Carol ( coordinator ) 07399559202 labrescue@live.co.uk
Glenys ( Coordinator 01257 452500 labrador.rescue@btinternnet.com
Ann calls and messages direct to coordinators 07377317272. 8.15 to 9.15 am 5.15 to 6.15 pm
Messages can be passed on via Michelle on 07484768152
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Return to Dogs not with us that need a home