wednesday.. sorry nearly forgot..

Due to be put to sleep at 9 weeks old Peppa is now with the rescue where she will be cared for. Peppa now has a future - follow here progress here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ablineth
Senior User
Senior User

wednesday.. sorry nearly forgot..

Post by Ablineth »

Wednesday was another at home day for us cleaning birds out, feeding, watering etc.

My mukka boots are now well and truly modified as nearly all the velchro straps are either removed or hanging off :rofl: so I tend to shuffle about the place. :rofl: I was shuffling down from the field with a large basket of eggs on one arm a syringe in the other hand and Peppa hanging from the tongue of my left boot, my progress was sort of right foot forward drag left foot and Peppa, right foot forward drag left foot and Peppa. If I had put the basket of eggs down she would have jumped in it, I did not want her near the syringe which was destined for a turkey with sinus problems , so we stepped and dragged back to the house.

Peppa does an excellent Pac Man impression, sort of runs along with her mouth opening and closing hoping something or someone ends up being grabbed, she is not proud, trouser legs, other dogs, footballs , anything really. :rofl: :rofl:

If I walk out of the kitchen and she can see me through the gate she starts to cry and then if that does not work she barks, I totally ignore her, if I am out of sight she is great totally silent.

Her den outside has flattened my Eau de Cologne mint but at least the smell is lovely when she dives onto it. :rofl: Gathering things together is her favourite game and it is hilarious to watch her grab something and then take it to her den.

Nicknames she has plenty, Geoff calls her Splodge, mind you he has called every pup we have ever had Splodge.
David calls her either Stumpy or Shortstack, it depends what she is doing as to what I call her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One of David's friends was the Referee at a local football match last night so we popped along for a few minutes, it was more than enough as I think she was even more bored than me because she went to sleep by the whatever they call the line at the edge of a football pitch.

We have a very special house guest arriving and I am very excited.

I have been making enquiries about puppy training classes and have found one run by fully trained volunteers and all proceeds go to the Dogs Trust. I have emailed them about Peppa and explained her problem ( I know she will be awake during the class but if she sleeps in the car could be wet when she arrives) anyway Peppa has been accepted :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: the classes run 2 evenings a week and she can go to either or both and so we start next week.

Ky

ps I will tell you tomorrow who the special guest is. :love2:
I am joy in a woolly coat, come to dance in your life, to make you laugh.
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Re: wednesday.. sorry nearly forgot..

Post by kayj »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ky ,not sure what I should wear on Saturday in case they get Peppa'd. :1968: :1968:

Well done for getting Peppa into training class,I'm sure she will be a model student. :1967:

I think your house guest will have black hair.

Kay.xx
Makky
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Makky »

Wonderful update Ky you manage to paint a clear picture of Peppa & her adventures :rofl: :rofl: It's good news about her starting puppy classes :bravo: I'm sure she'll do well she seems very bright :1939: cann't wait to find out who your special guest will be?
Bill Sandra & Rosie xx

Elwood 2000-2011
Sam 1988-2000

For ever in our hearts
Judynjake04
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Judynjake04 »

Thanks for the lovely update Ky,I don't know how you find the time to write them though, you seem to fit so much into a day. f1
Can't help laughing to myself when I picture what's going on at your place.x
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Leonette, Stuart and Rosie