Peppas sunday and monday.....

Due to be put to sleep at 9 weeks old Peppa is now with the rescue where she will be cared for. Peppa now has a future - follow here progress here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ablineth
Senior User
Senior User

Peppas sunday and monday.....

Post by Ablineth »

Sunday saw the normal busy day here of what we have come to call " chickening" in other words shovelling that which birds do best and in large amounts :1966: :1966:

Peppa has decided that if she has to be in the field with us she may as well take advantage and as she is so small and fits through the bob hole she will help us gather the eggs :1001: only proble is her needle sharp canines puncture the eggs :1001: I am convinced the rest of them encourage her to get them so I throw them the rejects.

As we were out most of saturday we were behind with the washing and yesterday taught me that is not a good idea. I put the bedding through on a quick wash as soon as she wakes up but because we had got behind I felt it all needed a proper wash which is around 1hour 20 minutes on my machine. Of course what you have to realise is catching up is virtually impossible because she is dirtying bedding as fast or faster than you can wash it :1001: at one point there were 16 lots of bedding on the line more to do, some in the machine and aaagghh. Monday evening and I still have all ours to start.

I topped up the bins with dog food and Peppa crawled into the empty sack convinced hat there had to be a biscuit left in there somewhere, all you could see were her back feet and tail.

Today has been miserable so we have been indoors most of the day although that has not stopped the stream of people who always seem to pour through here. Peppa loves them all and is so excited when they fuss her.

Training progresses and she will now sit to a verbal command and to a hand signal, not bad for 13 weeks :bravo:

At the weigh in ....... drum roll please........ a mighty 10 kilos so a 3.5 kilo increase in 3 weeks :bravo:

A bit of excitement today as we could hear the geese honking but they sounded louder then normal when I went to investigate one was in the porch honking to her friends Peppa was fast asleep on her bed oblivious to it all till the goose walked on her.

The sugar is now well and truly mopped from the floor, shoes we keep up high as well as the dustpan and brush.

Have you ever wondered how many pieces the Argos catalogue can be torn into? well let me tell you it is millions :1966: :1966: I do wonder if a confetti manufacturer would like her for the day I am sure she would render his machines redundant :rofl:

Busy days here at the moment, filled with fun and love and of course washing :rofl:

Ky and Peppa Puppy
I am joy in a woolly coat, come to dance in your life, to make you laugh.
Judynjake04
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Peppas sunday and monday.....

Post by Judynjake04 »

Thank you for the entertaining update Ky,so much fun and love, :love5:
That's what it's all about. Well done Peppa. :bravo:
Leonette, Stuart and Rosie
mollie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollie »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ....the bit about the goose walking on Peppa!!!!
Mr Bumpy, Jess and Tilly always in our hearts xx

Marge and Jess x
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Lovely update but I do feel for you with the washing. :love3: :love3:

Hilary, Tuppence, William & Rowley
gillal1
Senior User
Senior User

Post by gillal1 »

Thank you Ky for your brilliant updates have just arrived back from holiday and have so enjoyed catching up on Peppas antics.

How you achieve so much in a day I do not know, just reading these stories I now feel as though i need another holiday :1966: :1966: :1966:

Peppa must feel as though she is having the time of her life.
What a wonderful start to life you are giving her, lets just hope her urinary problem sorts its self out on its own.
You and your husband need a medal.

Gill,Milly and Lilly x
kayj
Senior User
Senior User

Post by kayj »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looking forward to Peppa 's next adventure.

Kay.xx
Ann Mee
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Ann Mee »

And I thought I had a lot of washing :1001: :1001: good grief!!!! You beat me hands down! Fabulous update as always :bravo: :bravo: & well done Peppa for gaining weight & sitting to command. :bighug: s to the Welsh team again who are doing an amazing job :love3: :love3: :love3:

Ann x
I wish everything in life was as lovely as my Labrador
mollysmum
Senior User
Senior User

Post by mollysmum »

Love reading the updates about this little girl, and what adventures she has. I think that Peppa will be a very well adjusted girl but do wonder if we will have to look very far for her forever home :love2: .
Linda