Kirby Lonsdale help please!

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

suzieniks1

Kirby Lonsdale help please!

Post by suzieniks1 »

Hi Everyone, Jolly here. My human sister, Lizzie, is graduating from Lancaster Uni in July :thumbright: we are all sooooo excited for her. Anyway we are all going to see her and would really like to stay in Kirby Lonsdale for a few days to explore. Only problem is we can't find any hotels or B & Bs that will take me..... :( Does anyone know of anywhere that will take me? I was very good at staying in hotels and eating in restaurants when we lived abroad, my hooomans were very proud of me and I got lots of food from people telling me what a good girl I was (don't know what I was doing but they thought I was very clever!). Anyway if any of you can help it would make my hooomans very happy....
If you know of anywhere close by my hoooman mummy says that would be good too!
Thanks!

Jolly :hello2:
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Kirby Lonsdale help please!

Post by Lins »

Hi Jolly, :hello2:

I have just 'Googled' Dog Friendly Hotels, Kirby Lonsdale and there are quite a few places to stay that will take you.

HTH
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
suzieniks1

Post by suzieniks1 »

Hi Lins & Molly, Brilliant thank you. Have just left a message so am now waiting to see if a well behaved labrador will be accepted - fingers crossed!

Suzanne & Jolly :hello2:
anneke1
New User
New User

Post by anneke1 »

http://www.lunefieldfarmhouse.co.uk/index.html

We stayed here. Right on the river, dogs allowed. Might be worth a look. Enjoy!