our 3 2011 holidays

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mcca
Senior User
Senior User

our 3 2011 holidays

Post by mcca »

hi everyone
i lost my first try at this message so will try again please forgive if the unfinished one turns up
since getting jess from mkf oct 2010 we have had 3 great dog friendly self catering hols i would like to recomend
the first one in the spring was booked through www.helpfulholidays.com we stayed at blackborough devon holiday no g4 and people were fantastic we even had use of a field to exercise jess and an indoor heated pool luxoury
in the summer we went to the isle of skye and hired a 3 bedroom cottage from the people who have staffin campsite mrs young tel 01470 562213 or look them up on the web again great we were 5 adults 2 kids and 2 labs only check if the garden is now fully enclosed there was a gap when we were there
the 3rd one was in october cowgate cottage garlieston south west scotland 0n the visit scotland site or tel 08455 433230 3 beds 3baths over 3 floors great for sharing enclosed garden and we had 3 dogs no problem hope this info will be of help to someone
happy holidays
anne and jess