Combrew Farm Cottages #barnstaple North Devon

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Caron1970
Advanced User
Advanced User

Combrew Farm Cottages #barnstaple North Devon

Post by Caron1970 »

Great group of 5 cottages, loads of facilities - pool, gym, games room, tennis, play area etc.

Will take up to 2 dogs in some of them. We were in Barn Owl which sleeps upto 5, takes dogs and some great walks from your front door.

Easy walking access to the Tarka Trail, Fremmington Quay, Instow less than 3 miles away and lots of other great places nearby.

Owners are lovely, on hand if you need them but if not you don't see them. Have tried on numerous occasions to book and never been available on the weeks we wanted it until now. Having reas the visitor book I'm not surprised as people are on their 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th visit.

We will be going back !
broadhorizons29
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Combrew Farm Cottages #barnstaple North Devon

Post by broadhorizons29 »

Thanks for this recommendation Caron, as I am starting to plan a holiday for Master Oscar (Maggie's puppy) and myself. I have family in Somerset so could take advantage of the location and walks from the door well what better?????

Lin and Oscar
:love3: