COSY NOOK - DONATION

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BobandAli

COSY NOOK - DONATION

Post by BobandAli »

We have just spent a very relaxing week in this lovely little cottage and the owner Jackie Matravers has very generously said that we should donate £70 of the booking fee to Lab Rescue. I have given this today via paypal. If anyone is looking for a holiday cottage have a look at this one (there is a link on the welcome page) and help the rescue at the same time.
Bob and Ali
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Its a wonderful gesture from Jackie and the £70 very well received and will help towards our vet bills.

I wouldnt mind a spell there myself :)

so anyone intereted its here on this link

http://www.helpalabradornw.co.uk/direct ... ectory.php
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Thank you for coming to stay Bob and Ali (and George and Mildred). It was good to put some faces to the names that I see on the forum and I am so pleased that you had a good time. It was really good to meet you.

Glenys, it would be good to see you but what would all the dogs do without you?

I sometimes feel as though I would like to stay at Cosy Nook myself even though its only a stonethrow away from our house. It has a lovely peaceful feel to it as soon as you walk through the door.

The extra large discount/donation was reflection of Bob and Ali being the first to book Cosy Nook through the site and as promised, my prices will be discounted by 5% for any future bookings and a request made that the discounts be passed on to the Rescue as donations.

Jackie
Glenys
Glenys
Glenys

Post by Glenys »

Thank you Jackie thats wonderful xx
jackie
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackie »

That is very kind of you Jackie to do this for the Rescue. We will have to wait a year until my youngest is able to be left on his own....I probably should say until he is capable :D someone tell me that this does happen! The cottage looks great too by the way.

Jackie xx
jackiem
Senior User
Senior User

Post by jackiem »

Thanks Jackie. We worked on the basis that it is somewhere that we would like to stay and it has been furnished, decorated and kitted out on that basis. Everyone who comes loves it and the number of repeat visitors speaks for itself.
I think we all try to do our bit to help Glenys & Co in their quest to find our furry friends new homes and this is mine.
Jackie