North Devon

As we all have dogs and may want to take them with us... have you any suggestions for holdiay destinations etc that are dog friendly and where you had a great time?

Moderator: Forum Moderators

tosca100
Senior User
Senior User

North Devon

Post by tosca100 »

Well, we've done it....booked a few days away in Devon, staying near Woolacombe, with the dogs, in a B&B...with BELLA....eeeeekk! :dontknow: Hope she behaves herself, we'll have to make sure she's exhausted somehow. :1961: We will take her cage just in case she can't behave. :1970:

So, all those well travelled people out there, any ideas on unmissable doggy days out? For arthritic old biddy? I spent 8 weeks down there around 1970ish, as I had rellies down there, but don't remember much about it, except it's great for rockpools and Westward Ho! has loads of big boulders at the beach.

Sara
A dog naps so much because it loves so hard - Anonymous
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Re: North Devon

Post by Lins »

Hope you all have a great time, I'm sure you will. It has been years since I have been down Sowf! Always head North to Scotland now. We are looking at properties up there at present.

Can't wait to see your piccys - dread to think what Bella will do in rock pools :1967: no doubt egged on by Bonnie :1961:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador