Missed my first gotcha

Celebrate the birthday or gotcha day of your 4-legged friends

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Blackdog
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Missed my first gotcha

Post by Blackdog »

Would you believe it my mum missed my first gotcha last week. I've forgiven her as she bought me a pig's ear :-)

I've been such a good girl for 12 months, I'm friendly, clever (mum taught me tricks which i picked up in no time), i love my little human grandson, I don't wake up too early and come back when called. Mum says I'm a good guard dog , a loud bark and no bite. A perfect little lady..Hmm!

I'm an expert at waste disposal and the local council should be paying me to clean up the park. Unfortunately what goes down sometimes comes up or works its way out fast but i do try to get to the back door, honest.

I had a problem with my legs last September and was grounded for 3 weeks. My nice vet said there had been too much ball chasing which had caused my elbow joints to swell up. Anyway 3 weeks of anti inflammatory and house arrest worked and the vet recommended vitamins. I now have two green lipped mussel tabs every morning and two cod liver oil tablets in the evening​ but can only chase the ball once a day (not happy about that).

I've got dad wrapped round my little finger he's such a pushover i only need to bat my blonde eyelashes and i usually get what i want. Mum says he's a typical man. I've put on a bit of weight but only weigh 26k so need for SW whatever that is, tho Mum is thinking of going, enough said.

Ta ta for now.

Emma aka Daddy's girl x
Liz5353
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Missed my first gotcha

Post by Liz5353 »

Well Emma you sound as if you have really made it and have got your Mum and Dad well sorted.
I thought there was only Polly good at waste disposal I was wrong!!
We wish you a belated but great 1st GOTCHA DAY, make the most of it.
:2806: :2821:
Love from Liz Shelly Bonnie Molly Polly :love2:
JoanG
Senior User
Senior User

Post by JoanG »

:2803: Happy 1st Gotcha Day Emma :2803:

Emma I'm so pleased you've managed to train your mum and dad although it sounds as if your mum needs a little more work :rofl: :rofl:

You sound like the perfect girl although I think you should leave the recycling of waste :2008: to others just to please your poor mum. Pleased to read your legs are better and that you don't need SW, a pig's ear sounds good although I bet it didn't last long.
Joan and George x
Melliott
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Melliott »

Oh Emma, I loved ready your post.... I really think you need more than a pigs ear for your mum missing your gotcha, so little lady flutter your eye lashes some more it works for Barney and Sally :1951:

Wishing you a belated Gotcha, you certainly have landed on all 4 paws :thumbup:

Love Michelle X
Labradors laugh with their tails
A Labradors face feels like home
Lins
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Lins »

Happy (belated) 1st Gotcha Day Emma.

I can almost feel the breeze from your fluttering eye lashes. :thumbup:
Lins, Molly and Scooby

A house isn't a home without at least one Labrador
LabLover
Senior User
Senior User

Post by LabLover »

:2818: A Happy belated 1st Gotcha Day Emma :2818:

Loved reading your post and certainly sounds like you have landed on all 4 paws.
Amanda Jim & Fynley xxx

Remembering our beloved boys Milo, Little Max & Zak who forever will always be in our hearts and never forgotten Feb 2003 to May 2016, Jan 2010 to Jun 2017 & Nov 2004 to Nov 2017.
Joe + Hilary
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Joe + Hilary »

Happy belated 1st Gotcha Emma!

Hope you had a lovely day. I enjoyed your post and you do sound to have got your Mum & Dad trained well. Hoping your pig's ear was yummy and it's not too long before you get another one.

:2818: :2818: :2821:

Hilary, Rowley & Douma :2362:
12_paws
Senior User
Senior User

Post by 12_paws »

Ohhh, that post made me titter!
:1972: A very happy 1st gotcha day Emma! :1972:
Des x
Des x

Desley and Finn